IMG_20210626_192241 (resized).jpg
IMG_20210626_192019 (resized).jpg
IMG_20210626_192015 (resized).jpg
IMG_20210626_190747 (resized).jpg
IMG_20210626_134203 (resized).jpg
IMG_20210626_185150 (resized).jpg
IMG_20210626_185522 (resized).jpg
PIN3.png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PinballManiac40.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#17 2 years ago
Quoted from hool10:

So I fired it up with fire extinguisher in-hand and the GI lights up for a split second, fuse blows, and that is that.

I think your problem may be elsewhere if you are blowing a fuse. From experience, I know that if you plug in the ribbon cable one row up on the fliptronix board, flashers will be nice and bright for a second and then blow out the secondary solenoid fuse.

So check over everything that you had unplugged to be sure everything is plugged up correctly.

Damage to the board at the RAM location should only keep your game from booting up, not blowing fuses.

#18 2 years ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

I think your problem may be elsewhere if you are blowing a fuse. From experience, I know that if you plug in the ribbon cable one row up on the fliptronix board, flashers will be nice and bright for a second and then blow out the secondary solenoid fuse.
So check over everything that you had unplugged to be sure everything is plugged up correctly.
Damage to the board at the RAM location should only keep your game from booting up, not blow fuses.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PinballManiac40.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/think-i-botched-an-nvram-install?tu=PinballManiac40 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.