Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by FlashDaddy
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 5 years ago

My wife and I are needing a long weekend. Pittsburgh is withing a decent driving distance. I have been reading about many of the pinball spots. Is there anything else good to do that would make it worth the trip? Kennywood will be closed by the time we would get there.

Chris

#2 5 years ago

Fine town that Pittsburgh

#3 5 years ago

Visit Helicon Brewing to play Pinball, Pinball PA or Kickback Cafe, Eat in the Strip District, visit the Zoo or watch a game.

#4 5 years ago

The National Aviary in Pittsburgh is one of the few in the country, the birds fly around free but can't escape, attached is a butterfly house, again they can't escape and land on your arms, head, etc. Very close by is the Pittsburgh Zoo. Both of these should not be missed, the downtown is very driver friendly with lots of parking and restaurants.

#5 5 years ago

Shower the smell off?

#6 5 years ago
    Quoted from SilverUnicorn:

Kennywood will be closed by the time we would get there.
    Chris

If you are coming in on a Friday or Saturday before Halloween they are still open in the evening for Phantom Fright Nights

#7 5 years ago

Primanti Brothers Restaurant. Steak & Cheese Sandwich....YUM!

#8 5 years ago
    Quoted from TheGunnett:

Visit Helicon Brewing to play Pinball, Pinball PA or Kickback Cafe, Eat in the Strip District, visit the Zoo or watch a game.

Is Kickback open again? that is great news!

#9 5 years ago
    Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Is Kickback open again? that is great news!

Yes, Kickback is open!

www.kickbackpgh.com

#10 5 years ago

Grab a great Italian meal at Luchesi’s in Monessen

#11 5 years ago

Have a nice dinner around the three rivers area. There is a cool monorail thing you can ride too. Kinda neat.

Other than that, not much. Drink beer I guess.

#12 5 years ago

It’s a drive, but in Sharon there is an awesome arcade named Vaporosity. Great place with great games and owners.

#13 5 years ago

PinballPA has a huge selection and you can spend all day there. Helicon has all the newest games plus great beer. Between those two places it should fulfill all your pinball needs. There is plenty to do here and it's just a matter of what you are looking for.

#14 5 years ago

Condado Tacos downtown and apparently some other places has the best tacos I've eaten outside of Texas. Especially the chorizo.

If you end up in the South Side, there's a place called Super Happy Fun Time, formerly Trixie's, with 6 games.

Hambones and Cattivo in Lawrenceville have 3 and 4 games each.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/things-to-do-in-pittsburgh-pa and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.