Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 196 posts
  • 115 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by ryanwanger
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

magnet.jpg
    84494.jpg
    22.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider unigroove.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#195 9 years ago

- Poor sound quality voice calls, especially in games from an era where there shouldn't be a need to settle for low resolution voicecalls
    - repeatitive voicecalls
    - I hated the childish voicecalls in Monster Bash at first. They're still not my favorite, but they bother me less now
    - No autoplunger on Big Bang Bar, or at least 3 extra switches in the plungerlane to detect balls in there. The wizard mode would be better if the game kept track of the number of balls on the playfield. Now you have to plunge manually and can play multiball with 3 balls in the plungerlane.
    - The REF mode on WWE Wrestlemania and it's unauthentic timing in the game (at least in early code)
    - Endless ball saves (if the time is operator adjustable why not ship by default with a short ball save time? Those who don't like that can add more time. I think these default 30 second ball savers are one of the elements that killed pinball on location)
    - Endless ball saves on every multiball (see comment above and why not only a short ball saver on the first multiball?)
    - Games that easily give away / award multiball on the last ball, every time. Another element that I think ruined pinball on location as it took away part of the challenge.
    - Incomplete code. Sure it's great to see a new title as soon as possible, but if the code is just the bare basics, what's the point? If possible please go back to finishing code with all modes and graphics in it and do only updates to fix bugs (and maybe add the modes that an average player shouldn't be likely to see later on)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider unigroove.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/things-that-suck-on-great-games?tu=unigroove and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.