Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Craig
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-466.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dieseldogpi.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 10 years ago

I really love finding a game that is on its last legs and bringing it back. My BoP is one of these. I lose money each time, but its still fun. I also love the look on peoples faces when they see I have machines for the first time. If we ever have anyone over while I'm not around, first thing I ask my wife is if they noticed the machines. She says they don't, I don't believe her

#11 10 years ago
    Quoted from Dbaum88:

Very cool Diesel. Btw, I'm from Smithtown/St James but now in the ATL.

Right around the corner. I would love to get off the island, but I think I'm a lifer.

Quoted from PlatinumPinMike:

The road trip for getting the pin are awesome each time !!

This! This is probably the only part of the hobby my wife enjoys. I drag her along for a trip, she picks a place to eat that we don't have around us. A win win i suppose.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dieseldogpi.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/things-i-love-about-pinball?tu=dieseldogpi and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.