(Topic ID: 49010)

Things I am looking for at Allentown

By sp005

10 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 10 years ago

I am getting excited for Allentown and I am looking for a number of different things to complete my new game room. If you can help send me a PM or an email to [email protected]. I will be there on Friday all day. If you have pictures great if not just drop me a line along with your asking prices.

Pins:
    Super Mario Bros in Mushroom World (minipin/redemption), Police Force, No Fear, Goldeneye, Pirates of the Caribbean, NASCAR, Indy 500, Corvette, Space Shuttle, Space Station, and F-14. - In all cases I would prefer a project, but working is fine too.

A beater/project pin to be repurposed for a custom pin. Playfield can be beat/worn, boards can be non-working as long as all the electronics are present. Translight/backglass and playfield glass all optional.

Pin Parts:
    WPC Transformer/PowerSupply and Power Driver Board. Board can be working or not.

Arcade Cabinets:
    Any mini / cabaret cabinet as long as the cabinet is good any has nice side art.

Other games I am interested in regardless of size/style of the cabinet: Marvel Super Heros, Captain America and the Avengers, Frogger, Pacman, Ms Pacman, DK, DK jr, Red Neo Geo cabinet (2 or 4 slot). In all cases dedicate or conversion with nice side art, marquee, and bezel.

Other vending / games / redemption:
    Coin/Token Pusher
    Arachnid Dart Board
    Payphone
    Pachislo / Skill Stop - Marvel Heros machine. Would be interested in another if it were cheap.
    CD Juke Box - smaller/wallmount
    Flip top soda machine / slider / cooler. - It can be original, reproduction, unrestored, working or not. Doesn't have to be coke, it could be any brand.
    Bulk Candy / Nut Vendor - 2 heads w/ stand. Preference to metal machines like the oak/acorn. Not too interested in the plastic u-turn models.
    Ford, 1 cent gumball machine with stand.
    Assortment of 2" vending capsules/prizes. Looking for the better prizes (disney, etc) since this is used in the house as rewards for the kids.

#2 10 years ago

I'm looking to get laid.Scott

#3 10 years ago

Econolodge, right off the exit near the airport.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/things-i-am-looking-for-at-allentown and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.