Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMAG1094.jpg
IMAG1092.jpg
IMAG1085 (resized).jpg
IMAG1084 (resized).jpg
568667569.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider biglaw.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 5 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Parts - wanted

Thing red box 03-8581 3D print ok have files

Added: 2018-12-08 23:00:00 UTC • Re-listed: 1 time (January 25th, 2019) • Ended: February 2nd, 2019

Price

Wanted

Looking for a thing red box bottom and top. New or good used condition OK. PM with price include shipping. To VA 24149. Thanks

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

No photos have been uploaded for this ad.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are biglaw's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to biglaw's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Riner, Virginia, US

1 week later
#2 5 years ago

Bump anybody with 3d printer's that could make 1.

2 weeks later
#3 5 years ago

A 3D printed one would be OK. Just pm me. Red or yellow need top and bottom.

#5 5 years ago

Problem I don't have file or know how to do one. I can borrow the actual parts but don't know how to do a file.

#7 5 years ago

Found a guy doing me CAD files. Don't know difference in CAD or STL files. I guess you 3d printers know. Really like to have stock one but if not available guess will go 3D route. Maybe they will get redone sometime.

#9 5 years ago

Finally got a guy that lives close to me to do files for me. Little bit of cost in getting files done but looks like he's doing a good job. Hope to get a print by weekend.

568667569.jpg568667569.jpg
2 weeks later
#10 5 years ago

Guy finished up 3D printed thing box . Doing the shapeway thing but the bad gonna cost around 220.00 for red or yellow complete box. Guy that done files printed me one in white to make sure files was right. But surface isn't real smooth. Not sure want to spend that kinda money for box from shapeway but would like to see how there surface would turn out. Marco specialties sells them for 32.00 something if they ever get any back in stock.

IMAG1084 (resized).jpgIMAG1084 (resized).jpgIMAG1085 (resized).jpgIMAG1085 (resized).jpg

#12 5 years ago

Have to correct above. shapeway price about 120.00 per box . Like to thank pinsider swinks for helping me out on that .

#16 5 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

How much for a copy of the file so I can print my own?

Guy charged me 130.00 to do the files

#18 5 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

Lot of people could print these at work for free, so find 13 people to buy the files to recoup your money?

Yes that would work don't really care about trying to make money on them but would like to recoup the money on the files.

#20 5 years ago
Quoted from Pbpins:

I would be one of 13 in on getting the file!

OK if I can get at least 13 at 10.00 bucks each I will send each one of them the files but only after I get at least 13 or just to recoup my cost. pm me and once I get the 13 will let all know and can pay at that time

#22 5 years ago
Quoted from swinks:

glad you got it done in the end
this one isn't cheap so the $120 for a box and lid is good
https://www.pinballspareparts.com.au/03-8581-1-red.html

Ordered one in red wanted to see what shapeways one looked like and how smooth

#24 5 years ago

Got 6 people so far. bump

#26 5 years ago

I sent the 6 a pm.

#27 5 years ago

lordloss sent you a pm

#28 5 years ago

Shapeway boxes actually turned out pretty well. Cost is little high I think. But if you need them and can't find them you do what you have to.

IMAG1092.jpgIMAG1092.jpgIMAG1094.jpgIMAG1094.jpg
#29 5 years ago

Going to cancel wanted post change to sell

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider biglaw.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/thing-red-box-03-8581?tu=biglaw and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.