Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 763 posts
  • 256 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by NJGecko
  • Topic is favorited by 34 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Libertine_bm.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    430565.jpg
    8b30e3f75426d5c9a5b76a9c033295d6.gif
    ghf.jpg
    super-computer-nerd.jpeg
    angey_driver.jpg
    Pimp_Bitch_Pay_Up.jpeg
    WutDa.jpg
    no.gif
    image.jpg
    TeddyKGB_PAYTHATMANHISMONEY.gif
    gary.jpg
    Pay_Up_Bitch.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider beelzeboob.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#255 8 years ago
    Quoted from Craig:

I am all for helping fellow Pinsiders out, but it is too early to undertake this right now. Let's see what happens first.

The only problem is that somebody got scammed, and then rather than him being out the money, we all chip in and now WE'RE out the money...and we didn't even have anything to do with it. Meanwhile, some thieving dickhead is sitting on a wad of cash he stole. How is that fair and/or solve anything? You have to go after the scumbag and hold them accountable. If people start chipping in to bail out victims, nothing changes and, in fact, it gets worse.

#302 8 years ago

As I general rule, I try to shy away from doing business with people who aren't in full command of the English language.

Never ends well.

#308 8 years ago

He can't exactly sneak up with his Hellcat.

#321 8 years ago
    Quoted from wtatumjr:

Difference between a Prius and a porcupine. The prick's on the inside.

I heard that one, but with a Porsche. Personally, I think it should be Audi. (And my sister drives one.)

#361 8 years ago
    Quoted from yzfguy:

Well, I get that you are angry...but if you think our country is weak and you aren't happy here feel free too find any place in the world as great as the USA. I happen to love it here and I am grateful every day to enjoy the freedom we are blessed with. Put this in perspective and maybe chillax a bit.

America: Where men have the freedom to wear teal shirts and velcro sneakers.

#419 8 years ago
    Quoted from jlm33:

To bad. I was OK to sheep from France

Sorry...I should have said AMERICANS who don't have command of the English language. I stay away from the French completely because every time I have them over they eat all of my Epoisse and finish all my wine.

Quoted from jayhawkai:

The foreigners frequently have a much better grasp of English than do the Americans. Very sad.

Quoted from cody_chunn:

This is getting out of hand. Good luck dark knight 77, I'm draining this one.

Quoted from Rickwh:

Shows over. Hope you get your money back. draining...

Your loss. Although I think you're still here. It's a total wuss move to announce that you're draining. I want to sign CenterFlank's petition to make it a rule that if you announce you're draining rather than just doing it, you're kicked off Pinside.

#439 8 years ago
    Quoted from MrBally:

Here's how we settle things in "The D".
    No legal delays and run-around fussing. While the guy doing the shooting is not an upstanding citizen by any means; You can bet the dude in the Mercedes screwed someone out of money, drugs or it could involve p***y.
    Also note semi-professionalism; a covered license plate. Welcome to Detroit.
    http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/video-shows-deadly-shooting-on-detroits-east-side/35228444
    » YouTube video
    For reference, this took place on September 11, 2015 in Detroit, Michigan in the good ole' USA

In Jersey, that's the penalty for returning a book late to the library.

#458 8 years ago
    Quoted from Gryszzz:

Boob-- it's SUNDAY ! Get yer game face on ! Blackjacker and Taxman are all over ya and we aint even to halftime ! Get back in the game soldier !

I can't. It was too funny. Have to go change my underwear.

#466 8 years ago
    Quoted from Breaking_Dad:

I agree....I'm a pretty big douchebag...and I don't steal...........Joey

No wonder we get along so well.

#473 8 years ago
    Quoted from NJGecko:

Folks....this is a heck of a thread, and I absolutely feel for DK. Really really horrible thing to have happen, and not hearing from the other side is making things worse.
    That said, Pinside doesn't condone violence. Please stop discussing "paying him a visit" or going on a trip with your friends "smith and wesson" or things like that. There are ways to properly get resolution. We get it, the OP has every reason to be pissed, but please folks...don't spout out suggestions to go beat someone up or worse. Let's support the OP, not offer options on how to get him incarcerated.

So does that mean you're in or out to go f**k him up?

#490 8 years ago
    Quoted from centerflank:

Ive never wished AIDS inside the ass in anyone but today might be that day.
    Pay the fuck up.
    edit----oops, forgot .......

Really? Not even with the Predator and JPop fiascos? A lot more money was lost there...

#541 8 years ago
    Quoted from centerflank:

That's cold, truly cold. I think there is only 2 people on Pinside I'd never sit down and have a beer with. Any guesses?
    Winner gets a special prize package. Go!

Me! I win. What's my prize? A weekend with Kaneda? Or will he Paypal me my prize?

#551 8 years ago
    Quoted from Buzz:

Inconceivable that someone does not like boobs.

Inconceivable to me, too. I'm a likeable guy.

#572 8 years ago
    Quoted from underlord:

I don't like you Beez.
    I love you. Long time.

That's just because I've performed favors for you in the past.

Oh, wait...that came out totally wrong.

#598 8 years ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

Even chicks love boobs now that they are liberated.

My favorite Skynyrd song is Freeboob.

#677 8 years ago
    Quoted from underlord:

Did it Beez? Did it?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider beelzeboob.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/thief-indiana-pinhead-kevin-gaskins?tu=beelzeboob and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.