3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 763 posts
  • 256 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by NJGecko
  • Topic is favorited by 35 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 50 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Libertine_bm.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    430565.jpg
    8b30e3f75426d5c9a5b76a9c033295d6.gif
    ghf.jpg
    super-computer-nerd.jpeg
    angey_driver.jpg
    Pimp_Bitch_Pay_Up.jpeg
    WutDa.jpg
    no.gif
    image.jpg
    TeddyKGB_PAYTHATMANHISMONEY.gif
    gary.jpg
    Pay_Up_Bitch.jpg

This topic is closed.

There are 763 posts in this topic. You are on page 16 of 16.
    #751 3 years ago

Informative thread shame if it is locked

#752 3 years ago

If you are coming to Indiana, make sure to stop by! Beer is on Gryzzz and myself!

#753 3 years ago

I invite everyone to come price police the hell out of my Congo thread. See you guys there:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-congo-for-sale-in-sf-bay-area

#754 3 years ago

Just shows that Kevin never had the intention of coming on here "once the dust settles." I hate people that can't just man the fuck up and tell it for what it is. I had a friend owe me some money like a year ago, and rather than come to me and say "hey man, I just really don't have it and can't pay you back for awhile" he would give me bullshit every few weeks about "oh sorry, my employer sent my check to the wrong address since I just moved" or "they messed up the payroll"...no, they fucking didn't, you have no money management skills and you're deflecting responsibility. We resolved it in time but the best thing for him to have done was get a clear plan together, stop lying about crazy bullshit, and man the fuck up, which is exactly what Kevin needs to do in this scenario.

Listen Kevin, you fucked up here, and that's okay because we all fuck up sometimes, but quit fiddling around and get a clear plan together and pay back OP. The longer you wait, the more of a shit bag you look like and it's absolutely ruining your chances of redemption with each passing day. Be a man.

#755 3 years ago
    Quoted from brettybluevein:

Just shows that Kevin never had the intention of coming on here "once the dust settles." I hate people that can't just man the fuck up and tell it for what it is. I had a friend owe me some money like a year ago, and rather than come to me and say "hey man, I just really don't have it and can't pay you back for awhile" he would give me bullshit every few weeks about "oh sorry, my employer sent my check to the wrong address since I just moved" or "they messed up the payroll"...no, they fucking didn't, you have no money management skills and you're deflecting responsibility. We resolved it in time but the best thing for him to have done was get a clear plan together, stop lying about crazy bullshit, and man the fuck up, which is exactly what Kevin needs to do in this scenario.
    Listen Kevin, you fucked up here, and that's okay because we all fuck up sometimes, but quit fiddling around and get a clear plan together and pay back OP. The longer you wait, the more of a shit bag you look like and it's absolutely ruining your chances of redemption with each passing day. Be a man.

Well put, I couldn't agree more.

#756 3 years ago

A Drakar Noir man would've paid up by now.

#757 3 years ago

sheesh...please keep us posted if Thread is locked...

#758 3 years ago

Hmm, Indiana isn't too far from me...

Only wolves and owls can see the open gate

#759 3 years ago

Hope this ends well. I'd really like to hear Kevin's side (for entertainment purposes only, since I'm not done with my extra large popcorn, yet.). No violent suggestions from Violent Steve. Sorry to disappoint. Hope this Kevin dude doesn't even think of showing his face at Expo.

#760 3 years ago

Kevin needs his ass kicked. Not saying any of us or the OP should do anything harmful to Kevin, but sometimes people just need a good ass kicking.

#761 3 years ago
    Quoted from Rock914:

Wow, i just got a call from paypal about this guy! Hmm i guess he will be put on my banned list from ordering from me. Paypal is looking for his address phone number ect.. i want to help them find him if i can. Too bad.

I'm not even sure how to respond as a seller. I'm sure I don't have the full story, but it sure seems you're running a risk dealing with him.

#762 3 years ago

I really don't want to read through 700 posts but did this Kevin guy ever respond in this thread? Well he is well known now and will never sell another game on Pinside again.

#763 3 years ago

Closed at OP's request.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    Pinball Machine
    Flip N Out Pinball
    $ 12.99
    Cabinet - Other
    Medisinyl Mods
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 5,799.00
    Pinball Machine
    Classic Game Rooms
    $ 40.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 10.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Metal-Mods
    $ 159.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 248.00
    $ 159.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 6.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 15.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Metal-Mods
    $ 49.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 6.00
    $ 175.00
    Lighting - Interactive
    Professor Pinball
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    CzTV Mods
    $ 130.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Rods Mods
    $ 39.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 134.99
    Playfield - Plastics
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    There are 763 posts in this topic. You are on page 16 of 16.

This topic is closed.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside