Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 763 posts
  • 256 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by NJGecko
  • Topic is favorited by 34 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Libertine_bm.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    430565.jpg
    8b30e3f75426d5c9a5b76a9c033295d6.gif
    ghf.jpg
    super-computer-nerd.jpeg
    angey_driver.jpg
    Pimp_Bitch_Pay_Up.jpeg
    WutDa.jpg
    no.gif
    image.jpg
    TeddyKGB_PAYTHATMANHISMONEY.gif
    gary.jpg
    Pay_Up_Bitch.jpg

This topic is closed.

There are 763 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 16.
    #551 8 years ago
    Quoted from Buzz:

Inconceivable that someone does not like boobs.

Inconceivable to me, too. I'm a likeable guy.

#552 8 years ago
    Quoted from Gryszzz:

The new Slayer goes well with this thread.

That's one of the more intense things i have viewed.

#553 8 years ago
    Quoted from TomGWI:

I think I know the answer but I don't think I want your "special package".

Too funny.....my exact thought....!!!....

#554 8 years ago
    Quoted from MK6PIN:

Too funny.....my exact thought....!!!....

Tom pm'd me the winning answers. Contest over.

#555 8 years ago
    Quoted from Buzz:

I'm calling bullshit on op's long thread sounded just like the script from fight club. Grow up be a man and act like a man , and stop licking other people's blood I don't want to hear your empty threats. Stop peacocking

Plot twist.

Kevin and DK are different personalities within the same person....

#556 8 years ago

I've had it.
    PAY THE MAN HIS MONEY YOU FUCK.
    Shit's about to get real ugly.
    What the hell is wrong with people ?

#557 8 years ago
    Quoted from centerflank:

That's cold, truly cold. I think there is only 2 people on Pinside I'd never sit down and have a beer with. Any guesses?
    Winner gets a special prize package. Go!

Jpop and Kevin k?

#558 8 years ago
    Quoted from thedarkknight77:

never had a drink in my life or ever done drugs

User ignored

Edit: Sounds like you probably should have started smoking marijuna in kindergarten

#559 8 years ago
    Quoted from Gryszzz:

I've had it.
    PAY THE MAN HIS MONEY YOU FUCK.
    Shit's about to get real ugly.
    What the hell is wrong with people ?

Everyone wants the legal process to run its course. True thieves laugh at that shit.

#560 8 years ago
    Quoted from chessiv:

Jpop and Kevin k?

Negative, I'd actually buy them a beer so I could sit down next to said person and just fucking unload on them. I'd love to live stream it, would be better than the drama in this thread and this thread is pretty fucking riveting.

#561 8 years ago

House Photo.pngHouse Photo.png

I've got bad news, just drove by Kevin's house, looks like there's a lot more dust than anyone anticipated. This dust won't be settled for some time. I'd still trust that once this dust settles, which could be years, he'll be here to explain what happened and refund the money.

#562 8 years ago

Kevin:

1. Stop pussy-footing around
    2. Quit playing this like you're being threatened
    3 Pay back the OP his money!

The ball is in your court now. Make your play. Make it a good play and DO HE RIGHT THING!

#563 8 years ago
    Quoted from icust298:

House Photo.png
    I've got bad news, just drove by Kevin's house, looks like there's a lot more dust than anyone anticipated. This dust won't be settled for some time. I'd still trust that once this dust settles, which could be years, he'll be here to explain what happened and refund the money.

This looks Photo-Shopped. I can tell by some of the pixels.

#564 8 years ago
    Quoted from centerflank:

Everyone wants the legal process to run its course. True thieves laugh at that shit.

And true tough guys would have had settled this without being a keyboard cowboy.

#565 8 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

Inconceivable to me, too. I'm a likeable guy.

I don't like you Beez.

I love you. Long time.

#566 8 years ago
    Quoted from misfitdart:

And true tough guys would have had this settled this without being a keyboard cowboy.

100% agree.

#567 8 years ago

Would have been way more bad-ass if your long post was the last one........jus sayin............Joey

#568 8 years ago

Hurting a person is no joke. And just because some of us have more of a genetic disposition for it, it doesn't mean it's like eating ice cream. Most people when they are trash talking, have a look of fear, anger and adrenaline and when you shoot in, to take them to the ground, they start to realize they are no longer in control. By the time you mount their chest and deliver the first blow, their eyes fill up and tell a different story, they are now 100% fear. By the 6th blow, they cannot see because you broke their nose and they get dizzy due to the shots to the temple, which is dangerous as they no longer can block your blows. This is usually when they start to beg. Your heart is pounding out of control and you look up for a second, to see the spectators faces.....you should hear the girlfriends cry as you deliver blow after blow. They wish they could take back the entire situation, but it's too late, the ball is in motion. You are raging out of control and the consequences of your actions don't matter, you have taped into your primal being, you have stripped away all of society's conditioning.....You are just a lion, destroying it's pray. The first kid I ever beat up was in kindergarten, a kid was bullying another kid and despite the kid being bigger than me, I pushed him to the ground, sat on his chest and broke his nose with one punch. The blood splattered everywhere. None of the kids or teachers aids had ever seen blood like that.......I certainly hadn't'. I was so charged up that I swiped my finger across his face and licked the blood from my finger.......I was 5! I still remember how they all looked at me......like I was a monster. That very kid still looks at me like that to this day, 35 years laters. After years of fighting, I slowly began to realize, I was a monster or at least half of me was. I tried to use the fact that I only hurt bad people to justify my rage, but as you get older you realize all people have good and bad in them. My parents put me in martial arts to teach me the art of control and mental discipline.....I spent 8 years learning control. I loved it right from the start, I got to fight and I was good.......and the best part was, I got praised for it.....well for a little while. It was my second year, around 8-9 years old when my sensei had to put me in the adult class fighting 16-50 yr olds. I had hurt too many kids my age and it's not good for business. I quit Karate in my teens when I discovered weight lifting, as that was such an amazing feeling of power, like pure adrenaline shooting through my veins. My DNA was a perfect match for such a rush..........but unfortunately I lost my way again between the ages of 16-25. My friends and I did terrible things to people that we considered bad. Thankfully, Now I am older and the fire is much dimmer, But it still burns inside.....I have learned to control my demons, by not lifting weights as much, avoiding conflicts and letting my ADHD run wild on our every hobby imaginable. I try and focus on seeing the good in people and in life. I know Kevin is reading this and it's important he understands me before the next chapter unfolds. My hope is that he will make this right because There is good in him as there is in everyone. There is currently a pinsider that is talking to him, trying to work this out. Many of you would say, $3800 in the grand scheme of things is not a lot of money, and not worth destroying your life, but I am not like you. You may be reading this thinking, "holy shit", but understand my kind are everywhere. We hide in the armed forces, agressive sports, Boxing, MMA fighting and gangs. We either end up dead, in jail or we find a home in society that accepts us for who we are........but it is always a struggle. I cannot let go and that is why I am begging Kevin to please do the right thing. Kevin, I know you told me you would pay me, but after so many lies I am afraid you think I will just let it go. I am preparing to visit you in Indiana, 15hrs away, not to beat you up or threaten you......I am preparing to go to war and it is important that I see the face Of the man I will obsess about until I get my money. The war will not be a simple fight as described above, it will be a long, well thought out costly war.....One that will haunt you because you could have avoided it. For every dime I spend on my war, your debt to me will grow and it will start with the cost I incur when I come to visit you. There will be no time given, you will just look up one day and I will be in your face. You stated you were worried I wouldn't let it go after you paid, but I can forgive you because I have done terrible things in my life, much worse than stealing $3800 and I had to forgive myself.
    I have just shared something very personal with all of you, it's ok if it seems overly dramatic and you would like to joke about it.....try living with it. You guys all Rock and thank you for the support, this topic is officially dead, it is now between two men........time for me to go dark........Winter is coming.

You and I have a lot in common man. You're not alone. I've had my lion released too many times. I'm 49 now and much calmer. I lost $4750 in the whole Predator shitstorm and for the first time in my life I let it go. Felt...new,Odd, but like a new chapter of my life started. Weird I guess.

#569 8 years ago

Shouldn't it be keyboard commando? I'm completely naked right now.

#570 8 years ago
    Quoted from canea:

Is this where I apply to be in the pinside retribution street gang?

First you have to talk to his guy from the Bottom Boyz. And yes the picture was pulled from that thread. It has been sitting on my desktop all these years!

scooter.jpgscooter.jpg

#571 8 years ago
    Quoted from centerflank:

Just to clarify, I thumbed up this because it's funny, not because I'm into naked dudes typing. Just wanted to make sure there was no confusion on that one.

#572 8 years ago
    Quoted from underlord:

I don't like you Beez.
    I love you. Long time.

That's just because I've performed favors for you in the past.

Oh, wait...that came out totally wrong.

#573 8 years ago
    Quoted from PW79:

User ignored
    Edit: Sounds like you probably should have started smoking marijuna in kindergarten

Best line ever.......

#574 8 years ago
    Quoted from centerflank:

Be careful when you get up. Trust me don't move too fast.

#575 8 years ago
    Quoted from herbertbsharp:

Just to clarify, I thumbed up this because it's funny, not because I'm into naked dudes typing. Just wanted to make sure there was no confusion on that one.

Nakd pic sent, I think you will change your mind.

#576 8 years ago
    Quoted from Buzz:

Be careful when you get up. Trust me don't move too fast.

I put wax paper down on the chairs I sit on, all good.

#577 8 years ago

image.jpgimage.jpg $2.99 special for pinsiders only. Act now won't last.

#578 8 years ago
    Quoted from Zampinator:

I just got off the phone with Kevin.
    1) He is going to refund the money he received from the OP. All of it 100%
    2) He is going to come on here & give his side of the story, when he's calmed down & ready. And he needs to.

Bump

#579 8 years ago
    Quoted from centerflank:

Nakd pic sent, I think you will change your mind.

hahahahhaha

#580 8 years ago
    Quoted from centerflank:

I put wax paper down on the chairs I sit on, all good.

You should use two sheets and put crayon shavings in between . Frame and sell butt art mosaics.

#581 8 years ago

Pay_Up_Bitch.jpgPay_Up_Bitch.jpg

#582 8 years ago

I love you guys....this asshole doesn't deserve to live in the great state of Indiana! This isn't an oversight this guy thinks he can getaway with it.

he doesn't even deserve to live in Gary?

#583 8 years ago
    Quoted from Buzz:

You should use two sheets and put crayon shavings in between . Frame and sell butt art mosaics.

I will be adding a FS thread soon. Price rises with the percentage of butt sweat each person desires.

#584 8 years ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

he doesn't even deserve to live in Gary?

gary.jpggary.jpg

#585 8 years ago

Does Gary Indiana still smell horrible?

#586 8 years ago
    Quoted from Buzz:

Inconceivable that someone does not like boobs.

Just the gay guys.

Even chicks love boobs now that they are liberated.

#587 8 years ago
    Quoted from Kneissl:

Does Gary Indiana still smell horrible?

yes

#588 8 years ago

Hurting a person is no joke. And just because some of us have more of a genetic disposition for it, it doesn't mean it's like eating ice cream. Most people when they are trash talking, have a look of fear, anger and adrenaline and when you shoot in, to take them to the ground, they start to realize they are no longer in control. By the time you mount their chest and deliver the first blow, their eyes fill up and tell a different story, they are now 100% fear. By the 6th blow, they cannot see because you broke their nose and they get dizzy due to the shots to the temple, which is dangerous as they no longer can block your blows. This is usually when they start to beg. Your heart is pounding out of control and you look up for a second, to see the spectators faces.....you should hear the girlfriends cry as you deliver blow after blow. They wish they could take back the entire situation, but it's too late, the ball is in motion. You are raging out of control and the consequences of your actions don't matter, you have taped into your primal being, you have stripped away all of society's conditioning.....You are just a lion, destroying it's pray. The first kid I ever beat up was in kindergarten, a kid was bullying another kid and despite the kid being bigger than me, I pushed him to the ground, sat on his chest and broke his nose with one punch. The blood splattered everywhere. None of the kids or teachers aids had ever seen blood like that.......I certainly hadn't'. I was so charged up that I swiped my finger across his face and licked the blood from my finger.......I was 5! I still remember how they all looked at me......like I was a monster. That very kid still looks at me like that to this day, 35 years laters. After years of fighting, I slowly began to realize, I was a monster or at least half of me was. I tried to use the fact that I only hurt bad people to justify my rage, but as you get older you realize all people have good and bad in them. My parents put me in martial arts to teach me the art of control and mental discipline.....I spent 8 years learning control. I loved it right from the start, I got to fight and I was good.......and the best part was, I got praised for it.....well for a little while. It was my second year, around 8-9 years old when my sensei had to put me in the adult class fighting 16-50 yr olds. I had hurt too many kids my age and it's not good for business. I quit Karate in my teens when I discovered weight lifting, as that was such an amazing feeling of power, like pure adrenaline shooting through my veins. My DNA was a perfect match for such a rush..........but unfortunately I lost my way again between the ages of 16-25. My friends and I did terrible things to people that we considered bad. Thankfully, Now I am older and the fire is much dimmer, But it still burns inside.....I have learned to control my demons, by not lifting weights as much, avoiding conflicts and letting my ADHD run wild on our every hobby imaginable. I try and focus on seeing the good in people and in life. I know Kevin is reading this and it's important he understands me before the next chapter unfolds. My hope is that he will make this right because There is good in him as there is in everyone. There is currently a pinsider that is talking to him, trying to work this out. Many of you would say, $3800 in the grand scheme of things is not a lot of money, and not worth destroying your life, but I am not like you. You may be reading this thinking, "holy shit", but understand my kind are everywhere. We hide in the armed forces, agressive sports, Boxing, MMA fighting and gangs. We either end up dead, in jail or we find a home in society that accepts us for who we are........but it is always a struggle. I cannot let go and that is why I am begging Kevin to please do the right thing. Kevin, I know you told me you would pay me, but after so many lies I am afraid you think I will just let it go. I am preparing to visit you in Indiana, 15hrs away, not to beat you up or threaten you......I am preparing to go to war and it is important that I see the face Of the man I will obsess about until I get my money. The war will not be a simple fight as described above, it will be a long, well thought out costly war.....One that will haunt you because you could have avoided it. For every dime I spend on my war, your debt to me will grow and it will start with the cost I incur when I come to visit you. There will be no time given, you will just look up one day and I will be in your face. You stated you were worried I wouldn't let it go after you paid, but I can forgive you because I have done terrible things in my life, much worse than stealing $3800 and I had to forgive myself.
    I have just shared something very personal with all of you, it's ok if it seems overly dramatic and you would like to joke about it.....try living with it. You guys all Rock and thank you for the support, this topic is officially dead, it is now between two men........time for me to go dark........Winter is coming.

In the amount of time it took for you to type this garbage, you could have actually made progress getting your money back. I was on your side but after reading this crap, you dont deserve it.

#589 8 years ago
    Quoted from centerflank:

I will be adding a FS thread soon. Price rises with the percentage of butt sweat each person desires.

I just puked a little.

Put me down for 1

#590 8 years ago

Flippen gone bad...the next reality series! Whos in?

#591 8 years ago
    Quoted from Spencer:

In the amount of time it took for you to type this garbage, you could have actually made progress getting your money back. I was on your side but after reading this crap, you dont deserve it.

I disagree, seems the "guilty" party is a no show. Man up!

Quoted from JohnDelNJ:

I just puked a little.
    Put me down for 1

You get a free pic. Everyone else pays $2 to the scam relief fund.

#592 8 years ago

In general though, sunday is thee best day to get ahold of local government agents/proceedings to further advance your case.

#593 8 years ago

Image removed by mod.

#594 8 years ago
    Quoted from underlord:

You and I have a lot in common man. You're not alone. I've had my lion released too many times. I'm 49 now and much calmer. I lost $4750 in the whole Predator shitstorm and for the first time in my life I let it go. Felt...new,Odd, but like a new chapter of my life started. Weird I guess.

Thanks For that Underlord, but you can sing your Disney "let it go" Frozen tune all you want, but I am only 40 and I have 9 years before I have to let it go......lol. Don't worry about the predator Kevin, he will get his, it just won't be by your hand. Has anyone posted his address anywhere?

#595 8 years ago

This reminds me of that indy Jones movie where he casually shoots the guy doing all the fancy sword flipping tough guy stuff...

#596 8 years ago

Is choggerd going to be replaced with i've been Kevined?

#597 8 years ago
    Quoted from Spencer:

Thanks for the response.......seriously. I am open to any thoughts you may have on how to handle this in a more constructive manner. So you basically believe that just because I posted something you don't like, that a man has the right to essentially rob someone? Is this a Canadian thing because in my head it makes no sense...... Lots of different opinions, discussion is good.

#598 8 years ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

Even chicks love boobs now that they are liberated.

My favorite Skynyrd song is Freeboob.

#599 8 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

My favorite Skynyrd song is Freeboob.

The live version is the best.

#600 8 years ago
    Quoted from Spencer:

The U.S. Judicial system is a process. Just because you're on this forum venting your anger and frustration does not mean you haven't already started the necessary legal steps to move this forward. It is not mutually exclusive.

To put it into some perspective, if you lose $3600 because of a mistake or an unfortunate situation, it's a horrible feeling. Imagine how much worse it is when someone actively stole that from you. There's a big difference. How you lost that money does matter.

There are 763 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 16.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/thief-indiana-pinhead-kevin-gaskins/page/12 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.