Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 763 posts
  • 256 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by NJGecko
  • Topic is favorited by 34 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Libertine_bm.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    430565.jpg
    8b30e3f75426d5c9a5b76a9c033295d6.gif
    ghf.jpg
    super-computer-nerd.jpeg
    angey_driver.jpg
    Pimp_Bitch_Pay_Up.jpeg
    WutDa.jpg
    no.gif
    image.jpg
    TeddyKGB_PAYTHATMANHISMONEY.gif
    gary.jpg
    Pay_Up_Bitch.jpg

This topic is closed.

There are 763 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 16.
    #451 8 years ago
    Quoted from Buzz:

I hope you get your money. If you go to small claims court you will be out more money. If you win there is nothing to make this guy pay you. If you kick his ass you will probably end up with assault charges. The bad people win. Now go to church pray that Kevin gets cancer, win some money off a sports bet today, play pinball and enjoy your life. I think you deserve your money and the ability to beat him senseless , but that is not how the world works. I gave you the perfect way to get him back on day one untraceable .

No. Never let the thief get away with theft. Even if it costs more than you lost, don't let the bad guys win. Otherwise it just emboldens them to do it again and again. At some point it has to stop or society can't survive. The strong standing on the side of "good" are really all that protect us from anarchy.

I know, that sounds extreme, but it isn't. It isn't prayer for karma that solves things. It is strong people that bring karma to thieves so they can't do it later to weaker people.

#452 8 years ago

Apologies to DK for off topic bullshitting, but I think that's exactly what this thread needs right about now. I'm gonna grab a cold one, relax, and celebrate the day we've been waiting all year for.
    Maybe if we all play nice for a day, Kevster will firm this up.

#453 8 years ago

Take a few days off sick leave,and go on a road trip with my friends,Smith,Wesson!Thats what id do brother!!!

#454 8 years ago
    Quoted from hawkmoon:

Take a few days off sick leave,and go on a road trip with my friends,Smith,Wesson!Thats what id do brother!!!

No it isn't.

People are so full of shit around here.

I'd assume most of you have decent jobs, as you are in an expensive hobby. Some of you even have families.

None of you are stupid enough to throw it all away for a pinball debt. In 15 years in this hobby I've seen dozens of disputes online, veiled threats, and moronic tough talk like the above. Not once - EVER - has there been an actual reported case of emboldened retribution or revenge.

Theft and such absolutely sucks ass but it's not made any better by weekend warriors regaling us of the tales of macho revenge THEY would seek if they were the hurt parties. Stop it. It's unseemly and nobody is impressed. And nobody who just got ripped off needs to be ribbed about what a pussy they are for not booking a bus trip and bringing along their pea-shooter for old-west style justice.

#455 8 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

People are so full of shit around here.

I resemble that comment

#456 8 years ago

I hope Kevin mans up and does the right thing because no one likes to be the victim of someone else's selfishness

But I have a question for those ppl that believe "say hello to my little friend" or a nice fist to fist, mono to mono challenge or even rolling up 10 strong.

Have u guys not ever stole something from someone/some place? For each time that it has happened what did u do to correct it. Even if u were 10 years old and say "I was foolish". Did u ever make amends?

#457 8 years ago
    Quoted from Gryszzz:

Apologies to DK for off topic bullshitting, but I think that's exactly what this thread needs right about now. I'm gonna grab a cold one, relax, and celebrate the day we've been waiting all year for.
    Maybe if we all play nice for a day, Kevster will firm this up.

The problem is that your S&W would be worthless against his .50 BMG when he picks you off from 600 yards. We have real guns in Indiana. Seriously, though, I hate to see people post comments about killing someone else. It is not worth taking someone's life over a little money. If this guy stole money he needs to pay. He obviously stole the money in desperation and while that is no excuse it is up to the law system to return the money. Shooting someone or breaking their legs, etc will not help anyone and will likely land the participant in prison. File a lawsuit in Indiana and and file a fraud claim with the Attorney General of Indiana. You will get a judgement against him and you will need no lawyer. Simply file the claim and bring all your documents to the court. You are entitled to compensation for your lost funds, interest, travel, time off work, and attorney fees if you use one. I believe small claims limits are up to $6-7k now in Indiana.

#458 8 years ago
    Quoted from Gryszzz:

Boob-- it's SUNDAY ! Get yer game face on ! Blackjacker and Taxman are all over ya and we aint even to halftime ! Get back in the game soldier !

I can't. It was too funny. Have to go change my underwear.

#459 8 years ago
    Quoted from Zampinator:

I just got off the phone with Kevin.
    1) He is going to refund the money he received from the OP. All of it 100%
    2) He is going to come on here & give his side of the story, when he's calmed down & ready. And he needs to.

Did he let you know how he's going to pay back all the other people he ripped off?

#460 8 years ago
    Quoted from Blackbeard:

Just go whoop his ass.

i never agree with blackbeared, but i agree on this one ....

#461 8 years ago

I think there has been enough time for Kevin to come and tell side of the story. Verdict is out, he is a douche.

#462 8 years ago

are you sure the verdict isn't "in"?

#463 8 years ago

Da Bills..... ........Thank God I was around in the 90's...............Joey

#464 8 years ago

I don't know, I think that thieves are a couple of levels below douchebags.

#465 8 years ago

I agree....I'm a pretty big douchebag...and I don't steal...........Joey

#466 8 years ago
    Quoted from Breaking_Dad:

No wonder we get along so well.

#467 8 years ago

It just got a little more Dusty in here.... Hopefully Kevin hasn't fallen on hard times.

#468 8 years ago

Where's my money man?!

#469 8 years ago
    Quoted from Breaking_Dad:

Oh come now. You're not all that big

#470 8 years ago

Tyrod.
    What happens when a mechanic and a National Spelling Bee champion consummate.
    I would actually wear a Rambo jersey though. You guys got some great names.

#471 8 years ago

Umm....someone that can spell AND fix cars....??? ...............Joey

#472 8 years ago

Folks....this is a heck of a thread, and I absolutely feel for DK. Really really horrible thing to have happen, and not hearing from the other side is making things worse.

That said, Pinside doesn't condone violence. Please stop discussing "paying him a visit" or going on a trip with your friends "smith and wesson" or things like that. There are ways to properly get resolution. We get it, the OP has every reason to be pissed, but please folks...don't spout out suggestions to go beat someone up or worse. Let's support the OP, not offer options on how to get him incarcerated.

#473 8 years ago
    Quoted from NJGecko:

Folks....this is a heck of a thread, and I absolutely feel for DK. Really really horrible thing to have happen, and not hearing from the other side is making things worse.
    That said, Pinside doesn't condone violence. Please stop discussing "paying him a visit" or going on a trip with your friends "smith and wesson" or things like that. There are ways to properly get resolution. We get it, the OP has every reason to be pissed, but please folks...don't spout out suggestions to go beat someone up or worse. Let's support the OP, not offer options on how to get him incarcerated.

So does that mean you're in or out to go f**k him up?

#474 8 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

So does that mean you're in or out to go f**k him up?

Now you're back kid ! Keep those gloves up !
    God bless Mick..jpegGod bless Mick..jpeg

#475 8 years ago

See Kevin this is what happens when you f*^k a stranger in the a@@. Your team loses . I hope the whole great state of Indiana comes after you for what you have done to the op and the Colts. Way to go.

#476 8 years ago

wow! if i was that dude i would want this cleared up ASAP! it is common knowledge now adays that all HR departments will google your name to check on your character. i would work this out in PM like yesterday , return this guy's $$$$ and beg for this thread to be deleted by mods.

#477 8 years ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

You know it's over pnssy because otherwise he would have shot the guy the diver was talking to also, instead of kindly moving him out of the way.
    The mark of a true professional.

You pay a little more, but the "hun for gire" website or Mob members offer the best service.

#478 8 years ago
    Quoted from thedarkknight77:

There will be no guns, that is a cowards game. No lawyers, they cannot be trusted. The price was $3800 for both buyers. He is saying he will pay me, but I am not about to wait a life time. It says he has 7 pins in his collection and I know for a fact he has 3 on location. No excuses Kevin! Sell your damn pins and raise the money now.

Lawyers can't be trusted, but you sent $$$ to a stranger? Hmmm

#479 8 years ago

Looking to trade shake downs for Star Trek premium.

#480 8 years ago
    Quoted from TG:

Where's my money man?!
    » YouTube video

Hilarious, and under the circumstances fitting.

#481 8 years ago
    Quoted from MrBally:

You pay a little more...... Mob members offer the best service.

Yeah, the Albanians have amazing skills.

They can never be infiltrated because everybody knows everybody else.

You can't pull the old "Hey, this is Besnik from the East Coast", because if there was a Besnik, they would already know of him.

#482 8 years ago

image.jpgimage.jpg

#483 8 years ago

Hurting a person is no joke. And just because some of us have more of a genetic disposition for it, it doesn't mean it's like eating ice cream. Most people when they are trash talking, have a look of fear, anger and adrenaline and when you shoot in, to take them to the ground, they start to realize they are no longer in control. By the time you mount their chest and deliver the first blow, their eyes fill up and tell a different story, they are now 100% fear. By the 6th blow, they cannot see because you broke their nose and they get dizzy due to the shots to the temple, which is dangerous as they no longer can block your blows. This is usually when they start to beg. Your heart is pounding out of control and you look up for a second, to see the spectators faces.....you should hear the girlfriends cry as you deliver blow after blow. They wish they could take back the entire situation, but it's too late, the ball is in motion. You are raging out of control and the consequences of your actions don't matter, you have taped into your primal being, you have stripped away all of society's conditioning.....You are just a lion, destroying it's pray. The first kid I ever beat up was in kindergarten, a kid was bullying another kid and despite the kid being bigger than me, I pushed him to the ground, sat on his chest and broke his nose with one punch. The blood splattered everywhere. None of the kids or teachers aids had ever seen blood like that.......I certainly hadn't'. I was so charged up that I swiped my finger across his face and licked the blood from my finger.......I was 5! I still remember how they all looked at me......like I was a monster. That very kid still looks at me like that to this day, 35 years laters. After years of fighting, I slowly began to realize, I was a monster or at least half of me was. I tried to use the fact that I only hurt bad people to justify my rage, but as you get older you realize all people have good and bad in them. My parents put me in martial arts to teach me the art of control and mental discipline.....I spent 8 years learning control. I loved it right from the start, I got to fight and I was good.......and the best part was, I got praised for it.....well for a little while. It was my second year, around 8-9 years old when my sensei had to put me in the adult class fighting 16-50 yr olds. I had hurt too many kids my age and it's not good for business. I quit Karate in my teens when I discovered weight lifting, as that was such an amazing feeling of power, like pure adrenaline shooting through my veins. My DNA was a perfect match for such a rush..........but unfortunately I lost my way again between the ages of 16-25. My friends and I did terrible things to people that we considered bad. Thankfully, Now I am older and the fire is much dimmer, But it still burns inside.....I have learned to control my demons, by not lifting weights as much, avoiding conflicts and letting my ADHD run wild on our every hobby imaginable. I try and focus on seeing the good in people and in life. I know Kevin is reading this and it's important he understands me before the next chapter unfolds. My hope is that he will make this right because There is good in him as there is in everyone. There is currently a pinsider that is talking to him, trying to work this out. Many of you would say, $3800 in the grand scheme of things is not a lot of money, and not worth destroying your life, but I am not like you. You may be reading this thinking, "holy shit", but understand my kind are everywhere. We hide in the armed forces, agressive sports, Boxing, MMA fighting and gangs. We either end up dead, in jail or we find a home in society that accepts us for who we are........but it is always a struggle. I cannot let go and that is why I am begging Kevin to please do the right thing. Kevin, I know you told me you would pay me, but after so many lies I am afraid you think I will just let it go. I am preparing to visit you in Indiana, 15hrs away, not to beat you up or threaten you......I am preparing to go to war and it is important that I see the face Of the man I will obsess about until I get my money. The war will not be a simple fight as described above, it will be a long, well thought out costly war.....One that will haunt you because you could have avoided it. For every dime I spend on my war, your debt to me will grow and it will start with the cost I incur when I come to visit you. There will be no time given, you will just look up one day and I will be in your face. You stated you were worried I wouldn't let it go after you paid, but I can forgive you because I have done terrible things in my life, much worse than stealing $3800 and I had to forgive myself.

I have just shared something very personal with all of you, it's ok if it seems overly dramatic and you would like to joke about it.....try living with it. You guys all Rock and thank you for the support, this topic is officially dead, it is now between two men........time for me to go dark........Winter is coming.

#484 8 years ago

MMA fight to settle debt? How interesting! Pretty generous offer actually, I have a few debts I would gladly settle for $600/round haha.

You said you would "hire" me, and I'm humbled you would think of me, but that would not be necessary. I would donate my services for free.

I envision a catchy hashtag, get some promo going on Instagram and Twitter, a branded facebook page with custom graphics and a "fight poster" etc, leading up to a live event which is also live streamed. A PR Web Press Release... Some local media coverage... Get the news in on it. Maybe a deal on some digital road-side. lol

It's all actually feasible, the media loves a crazy story like this.

But all the same, here's to hoping for a quick, peaceful and amicable solution to the issue.

#485 8 years ago

Hurting a person is no joke. And just because some of us have more of a genetic disposition for it, it doesn't mean it's like eating ice cream. Most people when they are trash talking, have a look of fear, anger and adrenaline and when you shoot in, to take them to the ground, they start to realize they are no longer in control. By the time you mount their chest and deliver the first blow, their eyes fill up and tell a different story, they are now 100% fear. By the 6th blow, they cannot see because you broke their nose and they get dizzy due to the shots to the temple, which is dangerous as they no longer can block your blows. This is usually when they start to beg. Your heart is pounding out of control and you look up for a second, to see the spectators faces.....you should hear the girlfriends cry as you deliver blow after blow. They wish they could take back the entire situation, but it's too late, the ball is in motion. You are raging out of control and the consequences of your actions don't matter, you have taped into your primal being, you have stripped away all of society's conditioning.....You are just a lion, destroying it's pray. The first kid I ever beat up was in kindergarten, a kid was bullying another kid and despite the kid being bigger than me, I pushed him to the ground, sat on his chest and broke his nose with one punch. The blood splattered everywhere. None of the kids or teachers aids had ever seen blood like that.......I certainly hadn't'. I was so charged up that I swiped my finger across his face and licked the blood from my finger.......I was 5! I still remember how they all looked at me......like I was a monster. That very kid still looks at me like that to this day, 35 years laters. After years of fighting, I slowly began to realize, I was a monster or at least half of me was. I tried to use the fact that I only hurt bad people to justify my rage, but as you get older you realize all people have good and bad in them. My parents put me in martial arts to teach me the art of control and mental discipline.....I spent 8 years learning control. I loved it right from the start, I got to fight and I was good.......and the best part was, I got praised for it.....well for a little while. It was my second year, around 8-9 years old when my sensei had to put me in the adult class fighting 16-50 yr olds. I had hurt too many kids my age and it's not good for business. I quit Karate in my teens when I discovered weight lifting, as that was such an amazing feeling of power, like pure adrenaline shooting through my veins. My DNA was a perfect match for such a rush..........but unfortunately I lost my way again between the ages of 16-25. My friends and I did terrible things to people that we considered bad. Thankfully, Now I am older and the fire is much dimmer, But it still burns inside.....I have learned to control my demons, by not lifting weights as much, avoiding conflicts and letting my ADHD run wild on our every hobby imaginable. I try and focus on seeing the good in people and in life. I know Kevin is reading this and it's important he understands me before the next chapter unfolds. My hope is that he will make this right because There is good in him as there is in everyone. There is currently a pinsider that is talking to him, trying to work this out. Many of you would say, $3800 in the grand scheme of things is not a lot of money, and not worth destroying your life, but I am not like you. You may be reading this thinking, "holy shit", but understand my kind are everywhere. We hide in the armed forces, agressive sports, Boxing, MMA fighting and gangs. We either end up dead, in jail or we find a home in society that accepts us for who we are........but it is always a struggle. I cannot let go and that is why I am begging Kevin to please do the right thing. Kevin, I know you told me you would pay me, but after so many lies I am afraid you think I will just let it go. I am preparing to visit you in Indiana, 15hrs away, not to beat you up or threaten you......I am preparing to go to war and it is important that I see the face Of the man I will obsess about until I get my money. The war will not be a simple fight as described above, it will be a long, well thought out costly war.....One that will haunt you because you could have avoided it. For every dime I spend on my war, your debt to me will grow and it will start with the cost I incur when I come to visit you. There will be no time given, you will just look up one day and I will be in your face. You stated you were worried I wouldn't let it go after you paid, but I can forgive you because I have done terrible things in my life, much worse than stealing $3800 and I had to forgive myself.
    I have just shared something very personal with all of you, it's ok if it seems overly dramatic and you would like to joke about it.....try living with it. You guys all Rock and thank you for the support, this topic is officially dead, it is now between two men........time for me to go dark........Winter is coming.

Yep, when someone is this pissed there is no telling what they will do.

Kevin, friggin' pay back the money you sole before EVERYONE involved is more sorry than shit.

#486 8 years ago

Kevin you done fucked with the wrong motherfucker dude.

#488 8 years ago

#489 8 years ago

Ive never wished AIDS inside the ass in anyone but today might be that day.

Pay the fuck up.

edit----oops, forgot .......

#490 8 years ago
    Quoted from centerflank:

Ive never wished AIDS inside the ass in anyone but today might be that day.
    Pay the fuck up.
    edit----oops, forgot .......

Really? Not even with the Predator and JPop fiascos? A lot more money was lost there...

#491 8 years ago
    Quoted from centerflank:

Ive never wished AIDS inside the ass in anyone but today might be that day

Is that even a thing? Or did your Albanian hitman write this?

#492 8 years ago
    Quoted from fosaisu:

Is that even a thing?

Ive had it 5 times and recovered. Wasn't easy though.

#493 8 years ago

It's getting think in here. This thread is becoming pretty cringe worthy. Time to drain I think.

#494 8 years ago

In before the lock.

#495 8 years ago

I just stumbled onto this thread, what a read. DK I hope you get your money. Do what you need to do. I trained BJJ and no Gi on and off for 10 years. If it comes down to it, no submissions, make him suffer. Knee on belly all day, ground and pound. You know what im talking about. But try the legal route first.

#496 8 years ago

OP sounds unstable as hell. I hope he gets his money back, and that I never have to meet him.

#497 8 years ago
    Quoted from dbloom:

It's getting think in here

For sure.

edit----Your full name wouldn't be Douche Bagge Loom by any chance? That would be AWESOME!

#498 8 years ago
    Quoted from dbloom:

It's getting think in here. This thread is becoming pretty cringe worthy. Time to drain I think.

Do it.

I dare you to look away.

#499 8 years ago
    Quoted from Kahanaohana:

Do what you need to do. I trained BJJ and no Gi on and off for 10 years. If it comes down to it, no submissions, make him suffer. Knee on belly all day, ground and pound. You know what im talking about. But try the legal route first.

C'mon, let's not encourage any violence.

I already worry what's going to happen without any encouragement.

#500 8 years ago

No one is or should be condoning violence. It is not the solution.

Here's the thing. Ive met the OP a few times and spoke with him on several other occasions. If Kevin is not at least a little leery of Nick's last post, Ill add one additional item: He is off the charts smart and will use every legal means to pursue him. It's not about the money.

You're messing with the wrong person - for a reason other than what you may think.

There are 763 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 16.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/thief-indiana-pinhead-kevin-gaskins/page/10 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.