image.jpg
14_G.sized.jpg
21_G.jpg
14_G.thumb.jpg
21_G.thumb.jpg
image.jpg
shocker_chart.jpg
fupricetopic.jpg
There are 96 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 11 years ago

Are you kidding me? These prices are insane for a game that has become nothing but a status symbol for collections......... As listed on Mr. Pinball classifieds. Good grief!

Medieval Madness. 10,500

Medieval madness: this game is complete but extremely worn out. There are a couple bad switches, pop bumper broke, lights out, misc. The game needs to be completely restored as it currently looks horrible. If you are looking for a medieval to restore this is the one for you. I have lots of pictures available. I will help with shipping. I am also open to trades for other pinball machines. Please no scammers.

#2 11 years ago

I could fill my gameroom with a lot of great games for the amount of an MM. I don't really even care for the game much. Meh.

#3 11 years ago

I guess that's why they call it Madness.

#5 11 years ago

Ohhh goodie! Another one of these threads!

#6 11 years ago

Dude it comes with original manual

#7 11 years ago

yaaay another thread about prices.

fupricetopic.jpgfupricetopic.jpg

#8 11 years ago
Quoted from Gnatty:

Are you kidding me? These prices are insane for a game that has become nothing but a status symbol for collections......... As listed on Mr. Pinball classifieds. Good grief!

I can find alot of people who think 3k is a lot of money for a "game".

#9 11 years ago

You guys are smarts buy em there good deals don't let them get away! If the stupid people ever run outta money you can always use these as a casket to bury yourself in when you croak.

#11 11 years ago

The MM machine is worth $5000 to $6000 in that condition.

#12 11 years ago
Quoted from GAP:

The MM machine is worth $5000 to $6000 in that condition.

Truth. I just think we have enough threads about pricing....seriously

#13 11 years ago

Translation to this thread: Gnatty cant afford a Medieval Madness. Boohoo.

#14 11 years ago

I like the line "Please no scammers". That'll stop em.

#15 11 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

Dude it comes with original manual

It should come with it's own wet bar and pool table, this crap is ridiculous

#16 11 years ago

Yeah you got me there Marmon, I can't afford one, nor would I want a demolished one for over 10,000 dollars. It's just astonishing to me at the price of this machine, especially the asking price of this one. Sorry to all for starting another price thread. I'll start threads that seem to be more appealing to pinside lately like what led's should I use or what should my next machine be or what mod should I use on my TZ or what color should I powder coat my armor.

#17 11 years ago
Quoted from Gnatty:

Yeah you got me there Marmon, I can't afford one, nor would I want a demolished one for over 10,000 dollars. It's just astonishing to me at the price of this machine, especially the asking price of this one. Sorry to all for starting another price thread. I'll start threads that seem to be more appealing to pinside lately like what led's should I use or what should my next machine be or what mod should I use on my TZ or what color should I powder coat my armor.

I'm not going to make any assumptions about your ability to afford MM. I would however like to point out that you yourself call MM nothing but a "status symbol" yet it's under your "Wishlist". The fact of the matter is no matter how crazy MM's price is, it's a fantastic game.

#18 11 years ago

I can't afford one either. I rather have 1 of those pins, 2 of the those pins and maybe those 3 pins there instead, PLUS have a couple bucks leftover for a case of beer>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

#19 11 years ago

I like MM and I think it is OK that people want to pay a lot for it,But for my money I would rather have 2 newer pins that are more fun to play!!!

#20 11 years ago

MM is actually the worst player of the main 3 Eddy games. I could barely stand handing over $6500 for mine in 2010. I dunno how people pay what they pay now for it. However I would love to buy one in the condition like the one posted for 6-8k. I would restore the hell outta it and make a killing.

#21 11 years ago

That's only cuz he won his first every tourney he participated in....on a MM

Quoted from MinusWorlds:

I'm not going to make any assumptions about your ability to afford MM. I would however like to point out that you yourself call MM nothing but a "status symbol" yet it's under your "Wishlist". The fact of the matter is no matter how crazy MM's price is, it's a fantastic game.

#22 11 years ago
Quoted from Monster_Bash:

Ummmmm ok...

#23 11 years ago
Quoted from Monster_Bash:

Thanks J, my only reason why I started this was because I think price on this particular ad is insane. Would I like one, yes, it just seems like people drool over this machine to say they have one. It is a great game, but 10,500 for one that is beat up and battered and being sold for that price made me chuckle, that's all.

#24 11 years ago
Quoted from Gnatty:

Thanks J, my only reason why I started this was because I think price on this particular ad is insane.

This I can agree with.

#25 11 years ago
Quoted from Gnatty:

beat up and battered

thats an under statement

#26 11 years ago

MM prices? Prices on many DMD's are stupid. The whole market has been stupid for the past year and a half. This is no shocker. Might be the Spocker.

shocker_chart.jpgshocker_chart.jpg

#27 11 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

Might be the Spocker

LOL that's new to me

#28 11 years ago

Still my favorite game... Always has been, expect it always will be. To each his own though - it is damn expensive.

#29 11 years ago

I agree!

image.jpgimage.jpg

#30 11 years ago

The game isn't even that good (or so everyone says), so why the the concern? Buy an AC/DC Premium and keep the extra $5K for your retirement!

#31 11 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

The game isn't even that good (or so everyone says), so why the the concern? Buy an AC/DC Premium and keep the extra $5K for your retirement!

HA! Retirement. You joker. You know damn well we'd use it to buy another game. or 2 or 3. and 2 or 3 other games that are more fun than MM.

#32 11 years ago

It's expensive for a reason.... its a great game! Not everyone shares that opinion but based on the demand and pricing the majority agree. MM never lasts long when listed for sale unless the asking price is way above market value.... which unfortunately for those that don't have one; market value seems to be $12.5K+ for a nice one these days.

#33 11 years ago

Actually, it is very easy to see what the market value is on this.

If it sells, it is not over priced. If it sits, it is over priced.

(Personally I think it will sit until he has to come down. Since I'm not in the market for one, my opinion matters little)

#34 11 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

That's what I was thinking.

#35 11 years ago

God I love reading through these MM threads. So damn entertaining! I see the usual MM bashers have shown up too in order to put their worthless comments in.

#36 11 years ago

How much do you think this one could fetch?

21_G.thumb.jpg21_G.thumb.jpg 14_G.thumb.jpg14_G.thumb.jpg

#37 11 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

2.8kb??? I can't even tell what game it is lol

#38 11 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

lol yeah, what game is that?

#39 11 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Kidding right? Anybody who makes an appraisal on those 2 pictures would lose instant credibility. Do you have any that are smaller with less resolution?

#40 11 years ago
Quoted from Gnatty:

Are you kidding me? These prices are insane for a game that has become nothing but a status symbol for collections.

Some people enjoy the game that much.

We could argue supply and demand, again, but why ?

And people do tend to hang onto them because if they ever change their mind and want it back again they may not find one, or find one they can afford.

A good thing you don't collect stamps or coins or muscle cars. $10K is nothing in those hobbies.

LTG : )

#41 11 years ago

Kidding right? Anybody who makes an appraisal on those 2 pictures would lose instant credibility. Do you have any that are smaller with less resolution?

Are these big enough? How much do you think this one might fetch?

21_G.jpg21_G.jpg 14_G.sized.jpg14_G.sized.jpg

#42 11 years ago
Quoted from Gnatty:

The price has been this way for a couple years and there are already 5 it so whiners complaining about prices in new threads per week. All that I can conclude is you can't afford it so you come here in frustration to cry about it. If you don't like people thinking that them don't come here to complain about the prices. No shame in not being able to afford it.

You could always work more or try to improve your career by taking more college classes etc. Anyone can improve his financial situation in our economy. Perhaps spend the energy doing those things rather than complaining in here.

Personally, I'm tired of all these people complaining about prices. But hey anyone can say anything. It's a forum. So I'll just be here to point out (often) that people that cant afford the games are the ones they are price complainers.

#43 11 years ago
Quoted from Gnatty:

People, like yourself, were making these same posts back in 2001 when the game was $5K.

#44 11 years ago

Heh heh, Medieval Meowness!

#45 11 years ago
Quoted from Gnatty:

I'll start threads that seem to be more appealing to pinside lately like what led's should I use or what should my next machine be or what mod should I use on my TZ or what color should I powder coat my armor.

LOL

#46 11 years ago

someone looking for a MM.

image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg

#47 11 years ago

tastes and colors.

#48 11 years ago

I like your style!

#49 11 years ago

MM is a fun game, but it's not going to change how l put my pants on in the morning. lt is what it is. lt's a pinball machine. At the end of the day, l like to play pinball. l don't like to pay 10 grand for a wooden box with a ball because l get to bash a Castle. Different strokes different folks. Being able to afford it has nothing to do with it for many people, and it's ignorant to assume otherwise. Not everyone pays that premium, either...And for those that don't, more power to you. For the dreamers and wishers and gotta have its, l quote Indiana Jones.
''lndiana.....let it go''...

A fool and his money are soon parted.

#50 11 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

A fool and his money are soon parted.

But how did they get together to begin with ?

That is what I'd like to know.

LTG : )

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinwize.com

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Decals
Creative Mods

$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 64.99
$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 129.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 16.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.95
Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
$ 24.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 96 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/these-mm-prices-are-absolutely-ridiculous and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.