Image uploaded from iOS (4) (resized).jpg
Screen Shot 2018-03-11 at 10.00.27 PM (resized).png
Screen Shot 2018-03-11 at 10.01.11 PM (resized).png
Screen Shot 2017-09-21 at 12.36.33 PM (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider merccat.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#125 7 years ago

Nice work, that looks amazing!

2 months later
#133 7 years ago

Those prints look amazing! Can't wait to see it all come together.

#146 7 years ago

Realizing that this is currently just a personal/fan art project (albiet very professional looking) when complete, what hurdles would would there be and would anyone possibly look at this for actual production? IE conversion kits?

Regardless, this thread has me really excited about P2K as a development platform (along with some of compy's other P2K projects). I just wish I had the time.

3 months later
#184 7 years ago

Wow that's looking awesome! Now I'm going to see if I can make it out to Texas somehow.

#207 7 years ago

I was thinking this afternoon a fun project would be to make a new P2K cabinet design. Something that is built specifically for todays flat panel monitors.

#215 7 years ago

In all fairness, the JJP presentation did focused a lot on the phone and the version of software they had on had the phone nearly constantly ringing so it's no wonder that impression was out there. Regardless, probably buying it once I've had a chance to play... they hype is really building for it, even after people have had hands on which says a lot.

I agree though, can't judge by looks alone. Considering nobody out there has yet to play this incarnation of Wizard Blocks its just silly to say its anything like DI.

I just hope I get an opportunity to play it someday and totally thankful that 86 is bringing it to life.

1 month later
#261 7 years ago
Quoted from Compy:

Thanks man! Yeah the LCD and true 3D system that Unity offers really makes things smooth and crisp.

Thanks Compy, this thread inspired me to get started with Unity. What an awesome platform, I hope to someday have the time to work with it more.

#269 7 years ago

Not super familiar with Twitch, will I be able to replay this later? On the road currently.

#272 7 years ago

Awesome thanks! I'll give it a listen in the morning as we make the final leg of our TZ road trip

5 months later
#298 6 years ago

Wow awesome pieces of pinball history there... especially for fans of P2K and what it could have been.

Yeah, there are definitely more than a few homages back to Wizard Blocks in Dialed In. It's awesome that the ideas did edventually make it into a game.

5 months later
#306 6 years ago

Awesome!!! I have been really hoping for a chance to play this, looking forward to seeing your game and meeting you as well.

After the manufacturer reveal cancellations it’s great to get some good news

#308 6 years ago

Waiting to play, looks even better in person!

#319 6 years ago

Thanks again for bringing it. Talk about great real world play testing, sounds like you have a good work list.

While in line I was giving a couple there a brief history on the game and they were in shock that it was a home brew (even if based on an existing prototype).

It was also teriffic meeting you, if I wasn’t in school full time and working full time I would be totally inspired to pick my project back up... ok I am and really itching to get working but I haven’t figured out how to operate effectively without sleep yet.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider merccat.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/theres-one-more-wizard-blocks?tu=merccat and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.