Image uploaded from iOS (4) (resized).jpg
Screen Shot 2018-03-11 at 10.00.27 PM (resized).png
Screen Shot 2018-03-11 at 10.01.11 PM (resized).png
Screen Shot 2017-09-21 at 12.36.33 PM (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lllvjr.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5 8 years ago

U know the guy in Europe had made a full art cabinet and play field populated... He went into hiding when he didn't get help and stop letters from gene... Could save u some time to talk to him for some one off parts
Looking forward to seeing this

#6 8 years ago

Pin George was his name

#12 8 years ago
Quoted from Compy:

Thanks for the compliments and feedback guys! It really helps keep the motivation up! We've got about 4 months before the show, and in that time we've got some serious work to do, but I think we'll get the machine playable and mechanically complete by then. Not sure if we'll apply the playfield art for the show or not.

I am aware of PinGeorge and I have spoken to him on several occasions. I can't use much of what he has considering he designed everything from scratch and I'm building a kit for the Pinball 2000 cabinet versus the widebody. His cabinet/playfield art were also unusable since his was also a widebody. I have playfield art already designed, however.
Not sure why Gene would've sent him letters unless he was intending to redistribute the game, which I have no intention of doing. If it ever got to that point, I'd be having a conversation with the team at PPS to make sure everything was vetted properly and licensed. One step at a time, though!
Todays agenda? RGB LED inserts!

Gene never did much that was making sense with the license. George was just looking for help and answers..

I'm probably doing a booth at southern fried this year. Can't wait to come see your game

#29 8 years ago

Prototype game is in Cali private collection or was there more then one out there

#30 8 years ago

Love following this thread .

#44 8 years ago
Quoted from Compy:

Yeah it really sucks about the ones Gene had... Thankfully now there is one good, mechanically complete original that is in great hands!

Soon to be two when your done!!!!

#72 8 years ago

Lets just enjoy the journey of this project and worry about all that some day down the road... Looking forward to playing the game in Atlanta

#80 8 years ago
Quoted from rvdv:

Hi compy
Great stuff on this thread
I was able to get a flasher beacon
Years ago to wizzard blocks
If you need to borrow this to make 3d copies of let me know
Look forward to each update

Was that the one that was on eBay? I think it finished at like $125 a while back... Cool of you to offer him!!!!!

9 months later
#152 7 years ago

One of the original spinner flasher prototypes for this game was on eBay last year. I think it finished around $80-120.

#165 7 years ago

God this would out sell mmr even in kit form

#171 7 years ago
Quoted from Compy:

Thank you all so much for the kind words! Hopefully will get this thing blinking tomorrow!

its also very thick.

That's what she said!

#172 7 years ago
Quoted from specialpinball:

Hi Compy!
This is George from Germany.
I noticed your topic before a longer period of time. I´m allways interested about guys which were working on the wb project! As you know, i started my project in 2009, and this project had made some breaks. This year i made a lot of preparations, and in 2017 this project will be continued....... will be a part here in this forum. If you wanna talk with me, sent me a message.
Good luck for your project!

George are u showing any of your work anymore?

#173 7 years ago

For those of you who don't know this was one of George's projects a few years back

IMG_7957 (resized).JPGIMG_7957 (resized).JPG

1 month later
2 months later
#226 7 years ago

Can't wait to see LCD graphics with that nasty play field working together!!!!

3 weeks later
#233 7 years ago

So pissed I won't be in Texas to play this. Really the main reason I wanted to go

#234 7 years ago

Screw mmr afmr mbr... this should be done.. retro game that was never made but brand new for us to buy... pipe dream down the road I know... keep it coming, love this thread

#247 7 years ago

Did the game make it to Texas show?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lllvjr.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/theres-one-more-wizard-blocks?tu=lllvjr and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.