• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpeg

#1 6 years ago

cue nobody does it better.

Makes me sad for all these other guys trying to be batman. We all want to be batman.

Adam west is batman. Rip Adam.

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg

#2 6 years ago

That 1st pic is a GREAT one. Might have to blow that one up and frame it. RIP Batman.

#3 6 years ago

Not for me either.

I remember Christmas before the show came out.
There was a buzz about it, I dont remember how I knew, but at 6 years old, we were talking.
Had all the neighborhood kids over to watch.
It was Magic.
Adam West was a Hero.

In reading yesterday, I didnt realize this was written as a Comedy, even getting nominated in a Comedy
category.
I dont remember laughing, or my parents, like other shows....Gilligans Island, Laugh in,

Does anyone see this as a comedy? Tongue and cheek, campy, yes, and over the top in the silly ways to kill
Batman, but to a kid, it wasnt funny.

What do you think? Adam said in interviews that before taking the part, he wanted to do this Comedy.......

Yup, only one Batman.....and a Good Soul moves on, RIP, Adam West.

#4 6 years ago

what a show. I need to watch them all again. I'm going to start with the movie. That cat woman and the batgirl used to keep me up at night!

I think I will enjoy Vincent price too (eGGhead.)

. I'm going to look into a box set I think. There must be something.

#5 6 years ago

Just buy Odin's BM66. Oh wait...

#6 6 years ago

Egghead was AWESOME!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/there-will-never-actually-be-another-batman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.