(Topic ID: 218843)

There should be a rap pin.

By Luckydogg420

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Should there be a rap pin made?”

• Yes, I’d buy one right away 72 votes
      20%
    • Yes, I’d buy one used eventually 32 votes
      9%
    • Yes, even though I don’t like rap 20 votes
      6%
    • Sure, but only after a couple more rock pins 1 vote
    • It’s time for a country music pin, you can have rap later 8 votes
      2%
    • It’s time for an electronic dance music pin, you can have rap later 23 votes
      6%
    • No, only make more rock pins, I won’t buy this 31 votes
      9%
    • No, rap is just a fad, don’t waste your time 11 votes
      3%
    • No, I hate rap music and everything about it 161 votes
      45%

(Multiple choice - 359 votes by 340 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20180621-173656 (resized).png
    me-listening-to-songs-about-selling-drugs-and-killing-people-on-my-way-to-a-regular-9-5-job-adul-1HkkD (resized).jpg
    2821056_Still (resized).jpg
    0 (resized).jpg
    aggretsuko (resized).png
    Screenshot_20180616-160520 (resized).png
    a1-2 (resized).jpg
    rs_rundmc_lead-bc248ede-688a-4ccf-a506-46e4fc86b1f9 (resized).png
    mr_-yuk (resized).jpg
    2c8mty (resized).jpg
    San_andreas_4 (resized).jpg
    22-watch-chappie-2 (resized).jpg
    indsssex (resized).jpg
    MJ1A8725 (resized).jpg
    079924702fc8a36ea016db8f55a296ba.gif
    vanilla-ice-project-e1497968174595 (resized).jpg

There are 411 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 9.
    #401 5 years ago
    Quoted from Gryszzz:

I blast my Slayer/Autopsy/Dying Fetus/Pimp C at the gas station, the train station, the post office, the grocery store, my driveway, at the hotel, at the beach, and also in the drive thru.
    Why? Because that's how it's supposed to be played, and also, because I fucking can.

Ofcourse u can and hey thats cool if u like it and don't mind disturbing others then all the power to ya but you have to be aware that you are entering the realm of "Douchebagery" not saying u should care and not putting u down here just raising a pratical point. Oh and Pimp C? come on Gryszzz, come on man. I'm all about 80's rap.

#402 5 years ago

Naw...it's cool bruh...you Canadians are just inherently more polite and respectful.
    I don't listen to much of anything these days except the death. And if you lived here with all these pop country dipshits you'd crank that Mortician too. Gotta drown out that twangity brain-dead Luke Bryan bullshit with ALL THE VOLUMES BB.

#403 5 years ago

Staying with the Stern cartoon theme lately:

Screenshot_20180621-173656 (resized).pngScreenshot_20180621-173656 (resized).png
    4 weeks later
    4 months later
    #406 5 years ago

jrcw hey! Send me a pm or write a post on the ICE Flintstones thread from @Joker1251 . I've got full schematic, service and owner manual all in pdf with great quality

#407 5 years ago

East coast Newfie rap!! Can't beat it...yet need subtitles at times to understand it.

#409 5 years ago

Rap?! Yuck. I would like to see pins that had a wider variety and depth of music.
    One of the best older pins was DE Time Machine. DE Secret Service was another
    one that rewarded the player with different tunes as you attained goals. Great concept.

Personally, I'd like to see a machine with blue grass/new grass or folk music
    but suspect that'd be as popular as rap with this group.
    Steve

#410 5 years ago
    Quoted from zarco:

I'd like to see a machine with blue grass/new grass or folk music

Yuck to rap and this is ur solution? I like all kinds of music from Classical to Big Band to Death Metal and yeah some Rap old school 80's stuff but for me its not pinball music. Motorhead or Slayer now we are talking. Unless ofcourse someone makes a Fat Boys pin.

#411 5 years ago

I would love to try a rap machine. Obviously, you can’t have a well themed machine without some language. That limits placement a lot for some acts. Jay-Z, Run DMC, Eminem, Snoop Dogg and Beasties have a deep enough catalog. RUN DMC or Beasties would be an instant buy from me (assuming reputable vendor.)

There are 411 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 9.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/there-should-be-a-rap-pin-/page/9 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.