Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 28 posts
  • 20 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by chuckwurt
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tomgwi.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5 8 years ago

TWD has been my go to game sinc the last update. It now really has that "just one more game" factor.

#11 8 years ago
Quoted from DavidPinballWizz:

I liked the game from day one, even with the earliest code. It feels right and more important, different then most games.
Even though there are almost no places a ball can be hold (pro only shooter lane, premium shooter lane and crossbow) it's a really nice players game for beginners and advanced.
I'm curious for the next 2 code updates how it get's balanced and adjusted.

I really hope they make the fish tank a Multiball or at least something interesting. Really the only thing in the game that seems missing at this point. I also hope they add in a mode when you collect all 5 modes or let you repeat them.

#25 8 years ago
Quoted from Apollyon:

I love the game. It is fast and brutal, and the reward of Horde is so well implemented, it keeps dragging you in for "one more try" to get there.
My biggest gripe is that CDC, Barn and Arena are way to much alike as modes. Tunnel and CDC have something to them. More than just "shoot one shot" over and over. Arena is fine as one mode which is just "shoot one shot" over and over as there is at least a reward for repeated shots. But I just hope Lyman adds a bit more fun to Barn and Riot.
For example, why not have Barn be roving shots (as indicated by the arrows) which correspond to the walkers walking across the screen.
And for Riot, just add something to make it more fun, and to balance the scoring.

Riot is one of my favorites. I believe on the third or 4th shoot is were your pop bumbler hits add points after the shoot as the DMD shows the zombie getting smashed with the knife at at the same rate as the pop hits.
Tunnel is by far the best to score on and has the most diverse shoots but that was just added with the last code update.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Moravia, NY
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

9,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Sacramento, CA
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
$ 599.95
Cabinet - Toppers
Hi-Rez Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 89.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

7,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ronkonkoma, NY

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tomgwi.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/there-is-something-about-the-walking-dead?tu=tomgwi and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.