Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 28 posts
  • 20 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by chuckwurt
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider delta9.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 8 years ago

Twd has a lot going for it The theme cant lose 8)the layout is aussom theirs a shit load of mods and the most important thing is it has that one more game effect the icing on the cake is the actors voices took it to another level code updates are getting better also

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#18 8 years ago

Im gonna just admit it once and for all twd is the funniest pin ive ever played do i know why hell no do i have 7 pins yes are they getting neglected hell yes :twisted:do i care hell no i just keep playing twd something about this pin thats got ahold of me

#20 8 years ago
Quoted from pinball_erie:

Exactly how I feel. Not sure why, but it is the pin I play....all others getting tons of neglect.

Whew im not alone

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
8,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Greensboro, NC

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider delta9.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/there-is-something-about-the-walking-dead?tu=delta9 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.