(Topic ID: 22952)

There is so many people selling pins 2 or 3 times what they are worth!

By xkane47

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 56 posts
  • 38 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by spfxted
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

5055.gif
    UncleMitt.jpg
    movie.gif
    Picture_021.jpg
    gorteye.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider spfxted.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#11 11 years ago

Sorry...I think. $5,000 for an LE and $3,800 for a regular NIB is plenty. VERY tough to justify that $7,500 price tag for any machine....and I agree with stevedave, I also have the means...but it would have to be something REALLY special to get me to pay $10,000 for a machine! (Forbidden Planet or Day the Earth Stood Still, maybe)

gorteye.gifgorteye.gif

#14 11 years ago

Are you saying machines have to be $7,500 for the company to stay in business?
    I guess if Pinball catches on again and more people (and locations) buy them, prices should come down....I hope!

#15 11 years ago

And, yes, I like the Classic Stuff! (room #2 of 6 full of stuff)

Picture_021.jpgPicture_021.jpg

#19 11 years ago

I know! All they had to do was re-make Day the Earth Stood Still the right way. Keep the same situation that made it a classic and just update the effects, and, of course, color. Why do they feel a "reimagining" of the film is needed. If that's the case...just leave the original alone and move on to an original theme. There are thousands and thousands of fantastic sci-fi books that have not been made yet....oops, sorry!...getting long winded here...

movie.gifmovie.gif

#27 11 years ago
    Quoted from HELLODEADCITY:

On the other hand Pinball machines break down a lot and then sit,a game thats not working is always worth less and if you have talent........

That's the truth!...ask my tech!

#52 11 years ago

Thanks Shoot! And I just read all about the Flying Spaghetti Monster! Cool stuff!

#54 11 years ago

Pimp My Pin ...

TILTed post. Sign in to be able to view TILTed posts.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider spfxted.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/there-is-so-many-people-selling-pins-2-or-3-times-what-they-are-worth?tu=spfxted and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.