Topic poll

“Which game would you buy/keep if you could only buy/keep one?”

• The Walking Dead Premium 23 votes
    46%
  • Medieval Madness Remake (Standard) 27 votes
    54%

(50 votes by 0 Pinsiders)

#1 2 years ago

Struggling to make a decision so I thought what better way to help me come to the decision than to ask my fellow pinsiders for some help.

If you could keep/buy only one out of the two poll options, which one would you go for and why?

#2 2 years ago

I really don't like the Walking Dead but I'd never purchase Medieval Madness for home ownership. After getting extensive plays on a remake on location it's just too repetitive of a game to have in the home environment.

#3 2 years ago

MM is instantly fun for anyone who visits, but it's pretty straightforward game if it's your only pin. Actually beating the whole thing is easier said than done, but it's not complicated. If you rarely have long stretches of time to play and want quick and easy games that you can master easily, get MMr.

TWD is brutal on new players, but deep rules that would last you a long time. If you plan to play a lot of pinball enjoy a little strategy and don't really care if non-pinball friends have much fun, get TWD.

#4 2 years ago

Thanks for the comments and the votes will give it another week and see how the poll stands before making a final decision.

#5 2 years ago

Wd for sure
Way more challenging and replay value at home

#6 2 years ago

I'd get TWD pro and money towards another pin.

#7 2 years ago
Quoted from Boiler415:

it's just too repetitive of a game to have in the home environment.

Both are great games, but I'd personally go with TWD for the reason Boiler listed above. Either way though, you can't go wrong...

#8 2 years ago

Toss a coin buy one and when you get bored sell and buy another this is not marriage .

#9 2 years ago

MM is one of the best of all time. It's a classic for good reason.

However, I think TWD might be the greatest pin ever coded. The pin is punishing enough to prevent you from walking all over it, and there are SO MANY ways to approach it.

I always enjoy my games on MM, but I think you get way more game for your dollar with TWD.

Good luck

#10 2 years ago

People mention non pinheads not having fun with difficult games but my GBLE is a favorite of nearly everyone who plays it despite its difficulty.

I vote for TWD because I think MM would get old if the only pin. At one point my only
pins were MM, LOTR and Tron and that actually worked out great and was a very fun line up as all pins balanced each other very well.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
7,450 (Firm)
$ 125.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
6,200 (OBO)
Sale Pending!
Stone Ridge, VA
$ 22.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lago Vista, TX
$ 87.00
Machine - For Sale
Boca Raton , FL
$ 26.50
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 2,000.00
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
$ 199.99
$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 129.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 22.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 6.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 22.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 98.00
Playfield - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside