(Topic ID: 131862)

There are NO good women in pinball.......

By pinball_erie

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Otaku
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 8 years ago

There are INCREDIBLE women in pinball. If you are lucky enough to be married to a woman that supports your addiction, or even better is into it herself, then you are a lucky man. I just had my 17th anniversary on Saturday with a woman who wholeheartedly supports my only hobby, and after reading some of the horror stories I have seen on here about pinball/marriage not working I count my lucky stars !!!

#2 8 years ago

My wife supports my pinball hobby....because if I am up in the gameroom, then I am not watching Food Network or NFL on TV and she can watch her own stuff (like awful chick flicks)

#3 8 years ago
    Quoted from pinball_erie:

There are INCREDIBLE women in pinball. If you are lucky enough to be married to a woman that supports your addiction, or even better is into it herself, then you are a lucky man. I just had my 17th anniversary on Saturday with a woman who wholeheartedly supports my only hobby, and after reading some of the horror stories I have seen on here about pinball/marriage not working I count my lucky stars !!!

Voted down for misleading thread title.

#4 8 years ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

Voted down for misleading thread title.

+1

#5 8 years ago

Voted down due to lack of pics.

#6 8 years ago

I have had occasion to try to sell pinball machines to two different women that inquired and both turned out to be very flaky. Couldn't seem to make up their minds... However I do respect their interest.

#7 8 years ago

My wife isn't in to pinball either. She enjoys playing occasionally, but wouldn't seek out a machine.

That said, my wife is by far the most amazing, hard working person that I've ever met. We've been married a little over 11 years and I love her more every day.

#8 8 years ago
    Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

my wife is by far the most amazing, hard working person that I've ever met.

Well somebody has to pay the bills while the man wiles away his time drinking, watching sports, and staying out late.

#9 8 years ago

It's going to be interesting to see where this one goes.......................................

#10 8 years ago

What if your wife IS pinball?

#11 8 years ago
    Quoted from SuS:

What if your wife IS pinball?

It's more likely some people have pinball as their wife

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/there-are-no-good-women-in-pinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.