Conan-OBrien-Inappropriate.png
CPI.png
img304.jpg
Barb.jpg
crowded-surfing.jpg
image.jpg
un-nice.jpg
IMG_2297.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fosaisu.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#72 8 years ago
Quoted from Xenon75:

Yep. Ironic how a male "handle" was chosen (Curtis Playfield ) to put us all on blast when in reality its just PinballMolly. Such is the life of a miserable feminist I guess.

Unless your real name is Xenon75, what's your beef with this particular pinside screen name? It's a corny pun (or if you're easily amused like me, a hilarious one that makes you chuckle every time you see it, even though you have no idea who "Pinball Molly" is). Maybe I missed the portion of the Pinside rulebook requiring that your screen name reveal your gender (in which case don't look now, but I believe Xenon was ... female)?

Regardless, I fail to see the "miserable feminist" connection.

#94 8 years ago
Quoted from pezpunk:

Upddate: WOOOOooOOOOO!!

Thanks centerflank, hope you're proud of what you've unleashed!

#158 8 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

Been the first to like many of those pics but it's clear now that it's offending our female pinsiders or any pinsiders. Personally that is all I need to know not to continue to participate. Treating each other right comes first . Not sure why it's so hard for us to just lay off and talk pinball and other fun stuff.

You're being far too reasonable!

#164 8 years ago
Quoted from cichlid:

You should go back and read Vids post. He was in no way talking about being treated badly. I have never seen a women treated badly on pinside, only men.

Don't look now, but I think your avatar violates the new policies ...

#250 8 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

You act like it's some demented way of saying "dance for me..."
It's just people making conversation. Some see people maybe having a rough day... they say smile and try to lift them up. The idea that everyone looks better when they are happy or smiling is not necessarily sexual advances. This is the 'OMG, something COULD be evil.. so lets get rid of it' over reaction taking over this society.

You weren't there, she was, and tone and body language mean everything in these kind of situations. You have no basis to say that the guy was "just making conversation," and based on his subsequent behavior he clearly wasn't. When you find yourself defending a sociopath that quickly slid from light harassment to yelling across a food court (at his place of work!) at a woman he doesn't even know, maybe it's time to step away from the keyboard and ask yourself what you're doing.

#253 8 years ago
Quoted from pezpunk:

re-evaluate YOUR position from the perspective of a dude addressing another dude. what are the chances of one telling another to smile? i am betting it has not happened to you since you were a toddler.

I was thinking the same thing -- reminded me of Samuel L. Jackson in Pulp Fiction arguing that foot massages aren't sexual.
Vincent: Would you give a guy a foot massage?
Jules: F#ck you.

#266 8 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

as with many 'sensitive' topics people can't address them objectively so I'm out.

Quoted from flynnibus:

Maybe this is why society is going down the tube... we advocate AVOIDING your problems as the solution to things. When has avoiding something ever drawn it to closer to conclusion?

???

Silvio.gifSilvio.gif

#268 8 years ago
Quoted from Skins:

A seriouly big lol at the irony of using a sopranos gif in a thread that is by and large about misogyny and sexism.

Thanks!

#331 8 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

Agree. Back to pinball.

I assume you posted this pic to showcase your friend's sweet denim cut-offs/loafer look?

#386 8 years ago
Quoted from Northernhuskie2:

She did not have to go, she chose to leave.

Did he say otherwise?

#556 8 years ago
Quoted from tamoore:

What is Northernhuskie2's other account? Was it frozen as well? I'd like to know who we're dealing with, here.
Thanks.

I'd like to second this request -- I assume the main account was permanently frozen as well? Either way, would be useful for the community to know who this "concerned citizen" was.

#570 8 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I will add that my 17 yeard old daughter is an outstanding player especially on the EMs and I am very proud of her and happy that she is showing interest.

Congrats on getting your avatar back -- now where's the dog (or have you already cycled him through)?

#669 8 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Except your tactic is D) attack them and play martyr for having the audacity to not take your word as the final one. And when people undermine your holy position with information you didn't bring to the table.. you cry victim and go on the attack.
You want to preach and expect everyone to take your word blindly.. you want your message out loud and proud but don't have the common courtesy to address those you are expecting to listen to you. Instead of trying to have a conversation and be convincing, you want to spew and then hide under cover.

Wait, you're still posting in this thread flynnibus? I could have sworn that you said ...

Quoted from flynnibus:

as with many 'sensitive' topics people can't address them objectively so I'm out.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Forest Hill, MD
$ 20.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Calgary, AB
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fosaisu.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/there-are-good-women-in-pinball?tu=fosaisu and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.