Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

jokers (resized).jpg
diamonds (resized).jpg
spades (resized).jpg
hearts (resized).jpg
clubs (resized).jpg
#1 6 years ago

My family and I enjoy playing card games sometimes when not playing pinball and about a 9 months ago got a themed pack and then that started the next craze of buying themed playing poker card decks - with currently a set of Comic, WW2, Ghostbusters, Jaws and even Pink Ribbon set in memory of a family member. Good thing it is relatively cheap compared to pinball.

Today I discovered a Monster set of cards with alot of the characters of Monster Bash so had to share and hopefully enough people support the guy and it comes off a winner - hopefully does as has a number of successful projects and not a big outlay as well.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/playingcarddecks/monster-bicycle-playing-cards-poker-size-deck-cust/description

clubs (resized).jpgclubs (resized).jpg
hearts (resized).jpghearts (resized).jpg
spades (resized).jpgspades (resized).jpg
diamonds (resized).jpgdiamonds (resized).jpg
jokers (resized).jpgjokers (resized).jpg

#3 6 years ago

Very interesting. Probably will be buying.

#4 6 years ago

Where did you get your Ghostbusters cards from?

#5 6 years ago
Quoted from mrossman5:

Where did you get your Ghostbusters cards from?

they were bicycle ones as well, found on ebay, sealed from one of these campaigns, just look up "bicycle cards ghostbusters".

The comics are the best, easy to read, cool art and 3 x jokers so good for the kids thats one of the reasons I like there, clear to read but only 2 jokers

#6 6 years ago

Awesome. Thanks

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/themed-playing-cards-monster-ones-on-kickstarter and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.