(Topic ID: 13397)

Theme Wars V

By wesperron

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“What Theme do you like better?”

• Guns and Roses 35 votes
      51%
    • AC/DC 33 votes
      49%

(68 votes by 0 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

gnr.jpg
    acdc.jpg
    #1 12 years ago

It's time again for another Theme Wars. It's ok if you've never played them it's all about theme.
    Everyone can vote.

to see previous Theme Wars check this out.
    http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/search.php?q=theme+wars

acdc.jpgacdc.jpg gnr.jpggnr.jpg

#2 12 years ago

Is it necessary to have played either game?

#3 12 years ago

I picked GNR due to the fact AC/DC has that notorious face on that playfield.

#4 12 years ago

Theme only i guess ACDC because GNFR has axle McDoucher as a lead singer.
    GNFR is the best DE game ever made thogh and I;ve never played ACDC

#5 12 years ago

Shoot_Again:Is it necessary to have played either game?

No. It's just about theme.

#6 12 years ago
    Quoted from kwiKimart:

I picked GNR due to the fact AC/DC has that notorious face on that playfield.

I with you on this one. AC/DC art just seems so much more....in your face.

#7 12 years ago

I have great memories involving GNR songs, so I would have to go with GNR. I have play GNR and think it is a decent title. I have yet to play AC/DC yet though. Maybe one will be at PATZ this year.

#8 12 years ago

I picked AC/DC 1 because I don't like A**hole Rose...and there really aren't many of their songs I really like that much (used to, but the NFL has kinda killed them for me!)

AC/DC is awesome...love their music, they don't have an A** for a lead singer...and as far as the face on the PF, it is from the cover of HTH...and when you are playing the game you really do not even see it... plus it will not be on the premium and the LE (Unfortunately...I think they should've used it as the lower PF!!)

Phoebe

#9 12 years ago

Axel is an ass but I love GNR so much more. Slash is a great guy. I do really like Brian Johnson too Also a great guy and I love his interest in cars too. He was great on Top Gear

#10 12 years ago

AC/DC

#11 12 years ago

Really close vote so far! I voted for AC/DC. I never really cared for GNR, even though I was in high school during their heyday.

#12 12 years ago

I like both bands, but AC/DC has a much longer history with me. Loved HTH when I was an impressionable youth.

#13 12 years ago

I haven't played either pin, and I like both bands, but AC/DC has way more songs that I enjoy. Gotta vote for AC/DC, even though I too really dislike the playfield face!

#14 12 years ago

AC/DC FTW!

3 weeks later
    #15 12 years ago

I sold my GNR to buy AC/DC....no regrets!!

AC/DC all the way !!!

#16 12 years ago

Neither,sorry guys,I like the super hero and Sc-Fi themes!

#17 12 years ago

GNR it is

I think they are two of the best rock pins on the market followed closely by tommy

#18 12 years ago
    Quoted from scooter:

Neither,sorry guys,I like the super hero and Sc-Fi themes!

+1

#19 12 years ago

Guns and F$%*&@ Roses !!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/theme-wars-v and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.