Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 339 posts
  • 181 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by JordanB
  • Topic is favorited by 12 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Hooters girl.jpg
    First-time-at-Hooters-801.jpg
    Hooters-Girls.jpeg
    hooters-protest1.jpg
    hospice hooters.jpg
    post-11756-I-understood-that-reference-gi-GkxF.gif
    image-967.jpg
    MartianHeadExplodes.gif
    image.jpg
    2874408445.jpg
    images-1.jpeg
    hitchhiking.jpg
    Dragonball-Z-dragon-ball-z-25544707-1600-1057.jpg
    1313626184276.jpg
    fM10xl2GqeCfrSJhqhbYGaAeRUP.jpg
    image-826.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider strange.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#208 9 years ago

I don't consider Lawlor to be a master of theme. My favorite pins of his are licensed properties for chrissake. As long as his theme stays original and is something I plain just don't like I will be fine. Lawlor needs to focus on that which he is a master of: Gameplay. Make the Game Fun, Make the Game Run, Make the Game Fun - with new interesting gadgets to boot.

1 month later
    #280 9 years ago

JJP's third game being an original theme is all I need to know... YES!!

1 year later
    #309 8 years ago

Would anyone complain if Funhouse 2: Rudy's Revenge actually happened? I wouldn't.

#326 8 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

Let us not forget the new investors. And the changes in NJ. They are gearing up for two titles a year.
    LTG : )

You're telling us Jersey Jack will go from producing two games every 5 years to two games a year? That would seem quite amazing to me. The original plan was for 1 game a year and that seems like the way to go while still manufacturing older titles as demand allows.

#330 8 years ago

God damn the original theme Pat Lawlor pin better be a grand slam. The new Lawlor JJP game and the Zidware titles are what have me really excited for future pinball and unfortunately the latter of these two is a big question mark.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider strange.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/theme-for-pat-lawlors-new-game-for-jjp?tu=strange and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.