Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 339 posts
  • 181 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by JordanB
  • Topic is favorited by 12 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Hooters girl.jpg
    First-time-at-Hooters-801.jpg
    Hooters-Girls.jpeg
    hooters-protest1.jpg
    hospice hooters.jpg
    post-11756-I-understood-that-reference-gi-GkxF.gif
    image-967.jpg
    MartianHeadExplodes.gif
    image.jpg
    2874408445.jpg
    images-1.jpeg
    hitchhiking.jpg
    Dragonball-Z-dragon-ball-z-25544707-1600-1057.jpg
    1313626184276.jpg
    fM10xl2GqeCfrSJhqhbYGaAeRUP.jpg
    image-826.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lllvjr.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#197 9 years ago
    Quoted from SilverBallz:

What is the production schedule for this?

Way ahead of where hobbit was. Wouldn't be shocked if its before Christmas 2015

3 weeks later
    #232 9 years ago

Teds done more than just one game for pat... I'm looking forward to what he's been working on already with pat.

#238 9 years ago
    Quoted from pins4fun:

Speaking of distinguished and accomplished JJP engineers, Eric Munier, a young electrical engineer of great competence and greater potential, has also been on JJP staff for almost a year now and has been the brains behind the resolution of the earlier board-related WOZ problems.
    If you look at other exceptional JJP staff such as Alex and LLoyd, and countless others not mentioned here, you can see easily see that Jack has been doing many things right all along.

Eric is great, most people don't know this but Mark from pinnovators was actually the lead partner with eric on solving the early board issues on woz. Mark put countless hours testing and coming up with a solution with Eric.
    Together they solved the problems.

#243 9 years ago
    Quoted from VolunteerPin:

Okay, here is my idea for an unlicensed "original" game (at least I think so....have not been in hobby long or deep enough to really know if this is original).
    I'm thinking something like the game "Clue" but obviously not licensed as such. Shows like CSI are huge hits and people love murder mysteries. This pin puts you, the player, as the investigator.
    Each of the following collections results in a corresponding multiball.
    1. Need to collect the persons of interest (like collecting characters on LOTR)
    2. Need to collect the location
    3. Need to collect the weapon
    Each game the person, location, and weapon are randomized for each murder.
    Solve a certain number of murders and you get to wizard mode (maybe this is tiered with the final wizard mode after you solve all murders).
    This could be at least an interesting starting point. Any other ideas or thoughts to add?

Look up the game who dunnit?

#252 9 years ago

Video is of jpops game sorry. U might get a sease and disist
    Lol

#259 9 years ago
    Quoted from davewtf:

mars attacks is jpops license?

Inside joke... image-967.jpgimage-967.jpg

#261 9 years ago
    Quoted from davewtf:

what do martians have to do with zombies? i don't get it?

There's jpop threads for this talk. Something to do with retro stuff. Marvin the Martian is on there too. See jpop thread.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lllvjr.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/theme-for-pat-lawlors-new-game-for-jjp?tu=lllvjr and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.