Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 339 posts
  • 181 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by JordanB
  • Topic is favorited by 12 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Hooters girl.jpg
    First-time-at-Hooters-801.jpg
    Hooters-Girls.jpeg
    hooters-protest1.jpg
    hospice hooters.jpg
    post-11756-I-understood-that-reference-gi-GkxF.gif
    image-967.jpg
    MartianHeadExplodes.gif
    image.jpg
    2874408445.jpg
    images-1.jpeg
    hitchhiking.jpg
    Dragonball-Z-dragon-ball-z-25544707-1600-1057.jpg
    1313626184276.jpg
    fM10xl2GqeCfrSJhqhbYGaAeRUP.jpg
    image-826.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jfh.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#230 9 years ago
    Quoted from pins4fun:

Although Ted Estes is another huge JJP asset at this time in that department, he's relatively a new comer

To JJP, yes. But certainly not to pinball or pinball code. To call Ted a relative new comer in any sense of the term is a great dis-service to Ted.

#235 9 years ago
    Quoted from pins4fun:

Please don't twist my words. Anyone who knows of Ted Estes knows he's not a new comer to pinball, without me having to say so, and I mentioned Ted's work on 1993 TZ clearly in my above post. He is a pinball icon.
    Also, did you know that Ted is a "Tau Beta Pi" engineer?

Your implication that Ted can't do the software without Keith as "software manager" since Ted is a newcomer to JJP is what prompted my comment.

#244 9 years ago
    Quoted from pins4fun:

I'm not sure if you're serious or just trolling but I never said "Ted can't do the software without Keith as software manager".

I was serious. Do you understand what the word "implication" means? I didn't say you said that, but sure seemed to imply that to me.

Quoted from pins4fun:

Keith and Ted are both accomplished and distinguished engineers and I sure am glad they have an opportunity to collaborate (hopefully) on many JJP games into the future.

I agree. I read your original comment as a "back handed compliment" of Ted and thought that wasn't right. If that wasn't your intention, we are in violent agreement as the saying goes.

1 month later
    #285 9 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

I have to say, as much of a JJP fan as I am, I'm not a huge fan of Lawlor's pins. Fun, yes...keepers, no. I'm eyeing what Stern is doing now and hoping for Game of Thrones or Star Wars (although I'd much rather see Star Wars from JJP).

I'm the opposite. Unless it's a complete miss, PLJJP will be in my lineup with Safe Cracker, Addams, NGG, and Whirlwind.

#291 9 years ago
    Quoted from TaTa:

Not spreading rumors but... I was informed of a pinball in the works that would be coming out prior to Pat's release. It is being desinged, built and priced for operators to compete with Stern's Pro model. Even though my source is solid, can anybody verify what was told to me? With all the secrecy in pinball, it's hard to believe anything said.

I guess it's possible. Maybe that's why the talk of the release date for Pat's game went from late 1Q to 3Q. But it seems odd that there has been no leak or hint to support a mystery game.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jfh.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/theme-for-pat-lawlors-new-game-for-jjp?tu=jfh and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.