8 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Xerico
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

This topic is closed.

#1 8 years ago

THEFT ALERT! Multiple pinballs (about 10 pins and 10 vids) and arcade games stolen from Dallas warehouse. Info... Disgruntled employee and 2 "friends" who police suspect is "in the biz". Police asking for help identifying. Camera footage is being reviewed and a list of the games will be posted soon.. Some of the pins already found on Craig's list. More to come.

If you happen to see a new game or video pop up on CL or some other online site today or later this week in the DFW Area, please take a moment and check back with this thread to see if it is on the list.

Marcus

#2 8 years ago

Update on stolen equipment...

Pinball Machines:
    Ninja Turtles (was not working)
    Nascar
    Popeye
    Roller Coaster Tycoon
    Friday The 13th (Nightmare on Elmstreet)
    Harley Davidson

Arcade Machines:
    Big buck hunter (found on CL)
    Guitar Hero
    Tetrus (original cabinet restored) (found on CL)
    Area 51

Please do not post any "tips" or "information" on the thread per the request of the local Police Department. They do not want to spook the criminals involved. Just send me a private message and I will forward it to the appropriate parties.

Thanks.

Marcus

#3 8 years ago

1st "Pinballers" episode? LOL

#4 8 years ago
    Quoted from tktlwyr:

1st "Pinballers" episode? LOL

"Hey guys we just hit the motherload inside this abandoned warehouse, better yet the abandoned warehouse had WORKING ELECTRICITY so we were able to test the games and confirm most of them working before leaving."

Just kidding. On topic: Hope he gets all of his games back soon, shouldn't be too difficult hopefully. I don't suppose he logged serial numbers?

#5 8 years ago

Sorry to hear this, Marcus. I don't know you personally but I have seen your posts on the forums and you seem like a stand-up guy. Why do bad things happen to good people?

I have a friend who lives in Carrollton and I will ask him to keep an eye out.

Best of luck on the return of your machines.

Derek

#6 8 years ago

I hope they get the bastards.

#7 8 years ago

Damn dude, hoping for the best. Only family I have down there would be completely useless unless you needed some intercessory prayer or something.

#8 8 years ago
    Quoted from dmklunk:

Sorry to hear this, Marcus. I don't know you personally but I have seen your posts on the forums and you seem like a stand-up guy. Why do bad things happen to good people?
    I have a friend who lives in Carrollton and I will ask him to keep an eye out.
    Best of luck on the return of your machines.
    Derek

Thanks for the thoughts. These are not my machines. These belong to local in the DFW Area. I am simply passing along the information for him. He belongs to our local FB group and needed the word spread.

So I am spreading it for him.

Marcus

#9 8 years ago

Xerico - see the new posting- machines found and he'd like references removed.

#10 8 years ago

Games have been found thanks to the power of social media.

This thread can be closed.

Marcus

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/theft-alert-in-dfw-july-2015 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.