Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20191108_180829 (resized).jpg
20191108_171346 (resized).jpg

#1 2 years ago

Hi folks,
I need help please.

Recently I bought a T O M and the complete Trunk-Assembly, above and below, is missing.
I already found someone who's got most of the parts BUT we must have a complete listing of ALL parts needed with their numbers. Sadly there was no manual in my game anymore.

It would be very nice if someone could make a listing or just make a picture of the manual and post it here, maybe this would help some other people with the same problem too.

Thanks for your help.

20191108_171346 (resized).jpg20191108_180829 (resized).jpg
#2 2 years ago
Quoted from Pin-Joe:

Hi folks,
I need help please.
Recently I bought a T O M and the complete Trunk-Assembly, above and below, is missing.
I already found someone who's got most of the parts BUT we must have a complete listing of ALL parts needed with their numbers. Sadly there was no manual in my game anymore.
It would be very nice if someone could make a listing or just make a picture of the manual and post it here, maybe this would help some other people with the same problem too.
Thanks for your help.[quoted image][quoted image]

Ipdb.org is your friend:
https://www.ipdb.org/files/2845/Bally_1995_Theatre_of_Magic_Manual.pdf
2-25

#3 2 years ago
Quoted from Davi:

Ipdb.org is your friend:

I agree...There is also a FULL parts list that breaks down every assembly down to the smallest part...
https://www.ipdb.org/files/2845/Bally_1995_Theatre_of_Magic_Parts_List.txt

if you need to know specific information like how many inches of a certain wire color is used, or the part number for a decal label, this is a great reference.

For example, if you needed to know the exact dimensions, part number, and label number for the dot matrix controller, this is where you would go to find it.
16-9801-5 label-pcb id A-14039.1
RM-36-01 label-1/4 x 3/4 white

#4 2 years ago

THANKS A LOT
BOTH OF YOU

#5 2 years ago

ok here is what I have found so far in my collection of parts. If you look at the manual, I have listed the part number next to my own description

Trunk reed switch A-20036
Trunk eddy switch A-18543-2
Opto housing and led set A-16908/16909
Magnet decal 31-2255-3
Magnet 20-10197
Plastic opto interupter 03-9318
Magnet metal plate 04-10002
Motor and gear box assembly 14-8018
Trunk metal housing 04-10001
Trunk ball deflector 01-13627
Opto PCB A-19749
Plastic trunk itself

I may have wiring for the trunk except for the light bulb which is easy to make yourself

Also I may decide to keep some of the parts for myself but have not decided yet.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside