5 months ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 months ago by Markharris2000
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 5 months ago

Fixed!

#2 5 months ago
    Quoted from pinlink:

What is next to look at after the fuses and connectors?

I'd try and narrow down where you have power and don't. Grab a meter set to AC, power to driver board, the black connector on the left in your picture. Power leaving the driver board on the two connectors right below the two fuses on the right. It's AC so measure hot to common, not to ground.

Check the transformer connector too.

Once you know where power stops, you can plan your attack.

Power at the sockets ? Bulbs good ?

LTG : )

#3 5 months ago

Too late.

Please post what you found to help others.

LTG : )

#4 5 months ago

Sorry Lloyd, I saw no one had chimed in yet but now I see you have. Thanks as always. I fixed it by replacing a fuse that was testing good. No idea how that happens but it worked.

#5 5 months ago
    Quoted from pinlink:

Sorry Lloyd, I saw no one had chimed in yet but now I see you have. Thanks as always. I fixed it by replacing a fuse that was testing good. No idea how that happens but it worked.

I suspect if the original fuse tested good, but replacing it made things work, then it's an indicator that the fuse HOLDER or wiring to it has an intermittent fault. Sometimes the curved arms get bent and don't make solid contact like they should. If you have another failure, consider replacing the holder or bending the blades back closer together a bit.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside