IMG_9247 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9231 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0920 (resized).jpeg
DSCN3296 (resized).JPG
DSCN3295 (resized).JPG
DSCN3294 (resized).JPG
DSCN3293 (resized).JPG
DSCN3292 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider izzy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3569 1 year ago

Does anyone make a complete set of plastic protectors in neon colors?

#3571 1 year ago
Quoted from GRB1959:

I don't know how many pieces are in this Color Guard TOM set, but you can PM 'Joe' who is the owner of Color Guard Protectors via the following URL and ask him. I installed a set of his Wonka Color Guard protectors for my Wonka LE and they fit nicely and look great.
https://tinyurl.com/yarzq58w
Gord

Cool I'll check it. Getting my ToM in a couple of weeks. Looking forward to owning one. Thx.

#3575 1 year ago

I like having protection for my slingshots and I like the color additions. I have seen a number of games with the tip of the inlane plastic broken. Joe said the color combo I want is available, thx for the tip.

1 month later
#3654 1 year ago
Quoted from Cudasales:

It was a simple drop in. NO modifications were required. Fit's just like the original.
I did look at the ColorDMD before the Pin2DMD but it was Out of Stock and a LOT more expensive. What I liked about the Pin2DMD was that it looks closer to the original display in TOM than the ColorDMD LED does. I think the ColorDMD looks better in the newer pins and the Pin2DMD looks better in the 90's and early 2000's pins.
There is a Lot of support for the Pin2DMD with authors creating colorizations for the different games. I spoke with the author who did the colorizations for TOM and he plans on doing an update for it. The nice thing is that the updates are free if you own the original colorization. I know the ColorDMD also has a pretty good following and support as well.

I just received my Pin2DMD. If there is an update, will your distributor let you know or do I need to reach out to the author?
thx

#3665 1 year ago
Quoted from Cudasales:

If you also purchased the TOM Colorization then you should be on his mailing list and will be notified when the Update comes out so that you can download it. The author for TOM can be found here if you want to contact him directly... https://vpuniverse.com/profile/18026-netzzwerg/

Thx. i did contact my distributor and he said there was one ahead of TOM and I would be notified.

1 month later
#3702 1 year ago

Looking for some help with my DIY Tiger Saw mod. I've tried using several different size 12vdc fan motors, but they don't seem to have enough torque get them spinning. Lying down flat they work or if I help them to start spinning they work. From the 1 YouTube video I saw using this technique it was hard to tell the size of the motor. The largest motor I tried was from a 80mm fan. I don't want to keep trying different motors. I am aware of the other motor mod, but I am trying to avoid drilling holes in the bracket.
thx

7 months later
#4027 1 year ago

I'm having problems with my trunk. It is over rotating clockwise. I get error switch 56, I believe that is the opto in the 9 o'clock position on the opto board. Before I start digging into it, is this a common problem with a simple solution like replacing that opto?
thx

IMG_2677 (resized).jpegIMG_2677 (resized).jpegIMG_2678 (resized).jpegIMG_2678 (resized).jpeg
1 month later
#4079 10 months ago

+1

1 month later
#4126 9 months ago

I believe mine is the same. I'm curious as well to it's function. Tigersaw?

6 months later
#4255 82 days ago
Quoted from pinzone:

Depending on the price point, I'd like one. Mines beat all to hell.

+1

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 11.95
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 84.99
Playfield - Decals
FlyLand Designs

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 33.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Machine - For Sale
Sandy Springs, GA
Wanted
$ 38.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 29.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 85.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

€ 150.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
TheDudeMods

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider izzy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/theatre-of-magic-club?tu=izzy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.