IMG_9247 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9231 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0920 (resized).jpeg
DSCN3296 (resized).JPG
DSCN3295 (resized).JPG
DSCN3294 (resized).JPG
DSCN3293 (resized).JPG
DSCN3292 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider indypin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3202 3 years ago

Hey TOM owners.

Just joined the club after previously owning one. I sold my original one for a newer Stern and I missed it, so I had to go get another one.

Now I’m doing the fun part and buying some mods for the pin. In my original TOM pin I had a clock mod that was stationed on the right side of the pin that would flash on and off. The face of the clock looked like the face clock on the headboard of the pin, stationed in the center below the dmd.

I can’t find this mod anywhere and was wondering if someone could help me or has one to sell. Many thanks in advance.

#3203 3 years ago

Forget my last post. Pinball Decals has them, but he wants $185 bucks for it. Don’t like it that much.

#3206 3 years ago
Quoted from eb94114:

I've been looking for this mod too. I also did not like that price much. Please do let me know if you find a different source.

Definitely, but it’s not looking too good.

7 months later
#3382 2 years ago

Hey Fellas. Just joined the club after previously owning one, selling it, missing it and getting it back.

I was wanting to get a topper for my TOM pin and ended up buying one from Melissa at Cointakers. I like the look and was wondering if anyone else bought the same topper as I did (it's the one with the theatre happy/sad masks). I know I saw one on someone's gameroom video someplace, but now I can't recall.

Just curious if the topper is 3D dimensional, lighted, plastic, etc. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

#3387 2 years ago
Quoted from SuperMica:

I have it. The topper is made by Pedretti and is imported from Italy. It is indeed 3-Dimensional. It consists of two actual masks attached behind a stage and in front of a curtain backdrop. There is a video of it here: ...& I included a picture for you below
[quoted image]

Thank, thank, thank you sir for taking the time to post a pic as well as the awesome video on how it installs! I noticed on my wall of pins TOM wasn't getting any love, so I went on the hunt to find one and ordered it from Cointaker judging solely on it's pic.

Thanks again!

10 months later
#3686 1 year ago
Quoted from rnult13:

Does anyone know if Pinball Decals, Inc. is still around?
I see their website, but have received no response when I email them ([email protected]).
Thanks,
Rick

As far as I know, they are still around. I've ordered from them when I bought my TOM a little over a year ago. He will eventually respond to your emails.'

Hope this helps.

2 months later
#3798 1 year ago

Hey TOM owners, I have a problem.

Okay, I'm playing the pin and I lock the 2nd ball. Afterwards the game goes quiet and the color display shows the animation of the magicians throwing the electrical bolt on stage starting the multiball mode. The trunk also does not rotate to the magnet in order to shoot for the 3rd lock, but it operates fine during the rest of the game. Again, no sound during all of this. The pin then goes to multiball mode with no sound but it picks up fine after the last drain.

I checked the batteries thinking maybe some type of corrosion did this, but they're fine.

Any ideas?

#3801 1 year ago

Thanks fellas.

1 week later
#3837 1 year ago
Quoted from zhu808:

Were you able to resolve this issue? If yes, what did you do to fix it? Thanks.

No sir, not yet. I played the game the night before I went on vacation and noticed the problem then. Going to check it once I get home. They game was playing flawless until this popped up. Never had this problem before even with the first one I had in the collection. Will keep you posted.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 84.99
Playfield - Decals
FlyLand Designs

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 275.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 47.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 29.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 85.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

Machine - For Sale
Sandy Springs, GA
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 29.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 38.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 130.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 33.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanted
$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider indypin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/theatre-of-magic-club?tu=indypin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.