IMG_9247 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9231 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0920 (resized).jpeg
DSCN3296 (resized).JPG
DSCN3295 (resized).JPG
DSCN3294 (resized).JPG
DSCN3293 (resized).JPG
DSCN3292 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider delt31.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3559 2 years ago

Does anyone know where they source just the hat with card on this mod? I don't want the motor or lighting. Same with the birds and bunny one they sold in the past.

https://www.pinballdecals.com/TOM_MagicHatPage.html

https://www.pinballdecals.com/TOMModPage.html

Just joined the club btw. Never owned one. Really appreciate all this game has to offer. What a package. I'm not very good so the less complex code doesn't bother me at all.

#3564 2 years ago
Quoted from RobbyIRL5:

Had switch 87 break off, new one on the way. It’s on the right return wire form (after hitting left orbit / THEATRE shot). Game still plays fine, just wondering what this switch triggers or how it affects gameplay (THEATRE mode still works).

Same thing happened to mine! Just realized the arm is not on the switch anymore yet the switch works fine even manually pushed. Anyone know what that controls/provides points for bc the game seems to work fine without it.

#3567 1 year ago
Quoted from delt31:

Same thing happened to mine! Just realized the arm is not on the switch anymore yet the switch works fine even manually pushed. Anyone know what that controls/provides points for bc the game seems to work fine without it.

Just adding to my own question, when I manually pressed in switch 87 (right wire form return) it just made a magic sound but no points or gameplay related. Curious what this switch actually does gameplay wise? I’m going to replace Bc I need it to be original but it’s interesting how it didn’t change anything. Maybe during one of the modes….

2 months later
#3663 1 year ago

I always hear that from a tournament standpoint, this game becomes a left orbit all day fest. Does any of the code updates (hobby wise) address this or would it be too complex? As a homeowner I never find this to be an issue, although I'm not very good!

1 week later
#3669 1 year ago

Thanks - I recently installed 2.0 so it's in my machine. What I'm not following is by default, does the 2.0 fix the left orbit all day thing?

Curious how other 2.0 owners are configuring to resolve this code gap.

EDIT - seems like changing spell theatre to HARD will resolve the left orbit original code gap.

Love this game btw.

2 months later
#3751 1 year ago
Quoted from GRB1959:

I really like the 2.0 version as it has the support for the Tiger Saw mod integrated into the code. The URL below may prove useful if you haven't seen it previously. Also, if you read several of the posts immediately before and after the post from the URL below there is a lot of helpful information regarding the TOM 2.0 ROM update.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-williams-and-bally-software-upgrades/page/12#post-6552134
Gord

what exactly does 2.0 bring to the table with the tiger mod? I have it on mine working and want to make sure I've enabled it in the code.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 47.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 85.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 11.95
$ 29.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Machine - For Sale
Sandy Springs, GA
$ 33.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 130.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 275.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 38.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

€ 150.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
TheDudeMods

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 84.99
Playfield - Decals
FlyLand Designs

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanted
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider delt31.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/theatre-of-magic-club?tu=delt31 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.