IMG_9247 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9231 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0920 (resized).jpeg
DSCN3296 (resized).JPG
DSCN3295 (resized).JPG
DSCN3294 (resized).JPG
DSCN3293 (resized).JPG
DSCN3292 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Nikrox2.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3263 2 years ago

Looks like I'm joining the club! Finally! Been looking for a while now. This one has been routed (significantly) so may need some help along the way. Right now seller is preparing final repairs, clean up etc. Hope to pick her up next week at the latest. I should get the manual and schematics when I pick her up.

Question - the "Spirit Ring" - magnet to move ball from one ramp to another. What is the full assembly on this? Current owner looking to replace as it's missing on this machine. Are these easy to find, even in various parts? I see where you can order the plated mag holder and the sticker - but what about the magnet itself, or the wiring? is this a 3 piece item - mag with wiring harness that plugs into a connecter below the playfield, the mag holder and the sticker - or is there more to it than that?

I'm hoping the seller finds and installs before pick up - if not, what am I looking at to get this installed? Costly? Easy to acquire? Easy to install?

Or should I bow out of the deal now?

#3265 2 years ago

Cool! And a free cold beer with every free advice taken! ha! Thanks! As soon as I get her in, I'll let you know. Come over and give her a once over - let me know how she plays compared to yours, what changes possibly to make, updates, etc. I'm sure it has not been updated - ever..and it'll be finally good to meet you anyhow!

2 weeks later
#3269 2 years ago

For some reason I keep hearing Carly Simon singing “Anticipation”!

New legs and levelers - check
New play field glass - check
New lighted flipper buttons - check
New LED’s - check
New Titan clear rubber kit- check
New motorized Tiger Saw mod - check
New mirror light mod - check
New ROM chip to run mods - check
New shaker kit - check
New Color DMD - check

For some reason I feel I’m still missing something. Ahh - the damn pinball machine! Doh!

Anyone else do this? Waiting on a game and you keep getting add-on’s and mods ? Lol.

Hope to have my ToM tomorrow! Then break her down, clean her up and start working on her !

I’ll post my progress and all questions of course! Where’s my Heinz?

9F4CD75B-8969-419C-994E-F7C3C031648C (resized).jpeg9F4CD75B-8969-419C-994E-F7C3C031648C (resized).jpegDDB9B3D8-3D4A-45F2-A522-C467FEE62138 (resized).jpegDDB9B3D8-3D4A-45F2-A522-C467FEE62138 (resized).jpeg
#3271 2 years ago
Quoted from EStroh:

I know "LOL" is overused... but I actually did laugh out loud when I saw the velvet ropes. Too funny.
I'v been thinking about adding a shaker. Let us know what you think once you get it installed.

She staked out her space a few months ago. Just took a while to find her! Can’t wait for delivery!

#3273 2 years ago
Quoted from zhu808:

Enjoy!!! Where'd you get those velvet ropes?

Got the stanchions at a yard sale, then picked up the Red Velvet ropes on Amazon. (Usually keeps the bar area separate from the games area for kids), but had to separate this little area for the ToM to save her some space. (Probably never heard this term before but - "I'm out of room"!)

Machine was received, did not work...as expected. (Arcade owner group had tech help health issues) - so I spent a few hours getting her all working first - adjust the 3 Eddy boards, reinstall the Trunk assembly (installed wrong), re-install the Spirit Ring (installed wrong) - so now all working.

Taking her apart to clean, install the LED's and new Rubbers, then the Saw/Mirror mods, then the lighted flippers - then on to the shaker and Color DMD - move her to the basement - then put her on new legs and new PF glass. Mirror blades should arrive right about on time.

I'll post a couple of photos once she's up and running again!

#3275 2 years ago

But your tiger is flying upside down! Lol jk

Cleaned her up and put the new titan rubbers on. Finally finished the LED kit. OMG how bulbs were there? Wow

Installed the rotating saw and lighted stage mirror like yours. Took me a bit and finally found my issue was the ground wire wasn’t seated correctly. Now all working

Today (hopefully ) I’ll get time to install the shaker. These kits that fit multiple games are hard to understand sometimes.

Almost ready !

1 week later
#3287 2 years ago

Finally finished with mine (don’t know how to add video or sound here) but love the color DMD and shaker. Other mods mentioned earlier just makes it a total package. Love this game!

0DC27888-556E-4771-A673-1DB4CDF140BC (resized).jpeg0DC27888-556E-4771-A673-1DB4CDF140BC (resized).jpegA5EA9415-FBAC-4CAA-83C2-9CBC39E15211 (resized).jpegA5EA9415-FBAC-4CAA-83C2-9CBC39E15211 (resized).jpeg
#3289 2 years ago
Quoted from zhu808:

Upload to YouTube then paste the link here.

Thanks!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 130.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

Machine - For Sale
Sandy Springs, GA
$ 47.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 84.99
Playfield - Decals
FlyLand Designs

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 33.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 29.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

€ 150.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
TheDudeMods

Wanted
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 85.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 29.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 275.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Nikrox2.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/theatre-of-magic-club?tu=Nikrox2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.