IMG_9247 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9231 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0920 (resized).jpeg
DSCN3296 (resized).JPG
DSCN3295 (resized).JPG
DSCN3294 (resized).JPG
DSCN3293 (resized).JPG
DSCN3292 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Mank.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1893 6 years ago

Go to the switch test and check the trough opto switches

#1897 6 years ago

That's from a pop bumper.

2 months later
#2141 6 years ago
Quoted from Damien:

So, I replaced my Hocus Pocus magnets, and also replaced the sensors with Pinbits.
The right sides is working perfectly, but the left side isn't activating at all. I can feel the right side vibrate, and when testing, it catches the ball. The left side does not vibrate, and as expected, does not grab the ball.
Any suggestions on what this may be?
This machine has a lot of Gremlins, but I'm down to just this and a Left EOS issue.

The right Hocus Pocus magnet it controlled by the driver board, but the left Hocus Pocus magnet is controlled by the fliptronics board at the top left of the backbox. There are 4 fuses. The bottom left F904 is the fuse to the left Hocus Pokus magnet. It is a 3A slo blow 250V fuse. I'd check there

2 months later
#2331 6 years ago

My ball was getting hung up where the back of the subway ramp goes into the trunk assembly. There was a little lip of the ramp that would not allow the ball to roll to the trap door and get ejected unless I gave it a good shake. I had to heat up that end of the ramp and bend it slightly so it was more flush and there was no longer a lip present.

1 month later
#2387 6 years ago

The hardest part about removing the trunk is that the wires that control the magnet and lights of the trunk go through the middle of the trunk. You have to remove the molex pins from the connectors to pull the wires through the middle of the trunk. By taking apart the trunk stepwise. you should be able to figure out where it is loose.

#2394 6 years ago

It looks like you already have the screws out of the gear box. Just open it up. The Bally grease can get gunked up in there. Clean off the gears by taking them out, cleaning them, then using new Teflon lube. From the picture, you look very organized. It should be no problem. One note: on the lower collar closest to the trunk there is a roll pin. Make sure of the orientation first, so when you put it back together it will be in the same orientation. It is there to limit the trunk rotation. MAKE SURE it is oriented correctly, or else when you put everything back together, the trunk won't rotate and you'll have to take it all apart and put it back together correctly. Don't ask me how I know this.

10 months later
#2660 5 years ago

How did you fix it? The main fuse?

1 year later
#3185 3 years ago

I'd take those lenticular cards in exchange for some pictures and videos. Yes I have a ToM

Thanks

1 year later
#3522 2 years ago

Get the unbreakable trunk

#3523 2 years ago
Quoted from georgio:

Please mail to [email protected] for pricing and to get on the waiting list.

1 year later
#4066 11 months ago

On my Congo I had a GI string out. Drove me crazy. I looked up each bulb location on the string and one-by-one took out each bulb and looked at the socket connections but also looked inside the empty socket with a flashlight. Sure enough, one of the sockets had like a broken piece of glass in it. I took it out and it has been fine ever since.

#4068 11 months ago

Excellent. Check each socket carefully inside and out. Replace each bulb one at a time and turn game back on after replacing each bulb.

2 months later
#4154 8 months ago

JOESCHALL check the fuses on the fliptronics board by J907. For some reason the left hocus locus magnet control is there.

IMG_6899 (resized).pngIMG_6899 (resized).pngIMG_6900 (resized).pngIMG_6900 (resized).png
6 months later
#4287 52 days ago

Your trunk wires are twisted tight. Check the optos if it’s spinning in the same direction or those wires are gonna break.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 11.95
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 47.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 33.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 84.99
Playfield - Decals
FlyLand Designs

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Wanted
$ 85.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 150.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
TheDudeMods

$ 130.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

Machine - For Sale
Sandy Springs, GA
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Mank.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/theatre-of-magic-club?tu=Mank and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.