Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by PittPin
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

#1 4 years ago

About a week ago I picked up a great Theatre of Magic, and even though my wife might not always approve of me spending hours on pinball, she still went and got me the clock mod, because she is awesome! So I installed it the other day and I love how it fills the space and is a nice touch. It seems to just strobe though. I saw the one on PDI and his has actual connectors and he states that his goes off with the "advance clock" feature do the game. The one I have has alligator clips, which you clip to C2 of a board on the underside. Can someone tell me where the PDI one hooks into? I just don't like having the alligator clips on a resistor and would like it to have an actual connection if possible, as well as it coinciding with gameplay.

Thank you!
Rich

#2 4 years ago

I don't have that mod but would think it would hook up to the leads that power up the insert light under the play field

#3 4 years ago

I have a few mods on my ToM, but not the clock.

ebay.com link » Theatre Of Magic Pinball Entrance Ramp Light Mod

ebay.com link » Theatre Of Magic Pinball Trap Door Light Mod Add On

the trunk light (also from Dread, but not currently on eBay)

magic hat and rotating card (also from Dread, but not currently on eBay)

ebay.com link » Theatre Of Magic Pinball Trap Door Light Mod Add On

marquis mirror & motorized tiger saw, but you really can't see the spinning saw and once the blade falls off, you'll never get it centered again! (pinball pro) http://pinballpro.net/shop/theatre-of-magic-motorized-gold-tiger-saw-blade-w-lighted-marquee-mirror/

3 months later
#4 4 years ago

Where did you buy your clock mod? I have one and may be able to help you out with some instructions if you still need them.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside