(Topic ID: 251616)

Theatre of Magic

By waynek

4 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-37 (resized).jpg
    20190916_172350 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider waynek.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 4 years ago

I changed out the rubbers and added LEDs on my Theater of Magic. I ended up with several extra parts. Can anyone identify where these parts go on the play field? The rubber kit also had a 1/2 inch by 1 inch rubber that is supposed to go up at the top center of the machine. There wasn't one there before and I can't find any literature showing where it goes. Does anyone know?

20190916_172350 (resized).jpg20190916_172350 (resized).jpg
    1 month later
    #5 4 years ago

Thanks so much but I don't see it on the one pictured. It doesn't seem like there's a rhyme or reason for it to be elevated up off the playfield. I appreciate your feedback but I'm just saying!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider waynek.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/theatre-of-magic-?tu=waynek and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.