Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Brtlkat
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

2ad63f0f2333d5bc0e423689f90ef38d (resized).jpg
    #1 2 years ago

Looking at a theater of magic, what are they going for. What do you think of this pin.
    I am kinda new to this.

#2 2 years ago

That is such a difficult question to answer at the moment. Lol. This hyper inflated market is basically insanity at this point. Not just this title, but just about everything. A good starting point used to be the pinside market average then add or subtract from there. Honestly, I wouldn’t buy one now. If you can wait then wait. If not, then you will probably be at the higher end of the scale.

#3 2 years ago

Seems like these prices are all over the place

#4 2 years ago

Haven't seen one below $6k in a long time. I'd expect to pay around $6500-8K these days with the super nice ones going for more.

#5 2 years ago
    Quoted from Ctown72:

Seems like these prices are all over the place

Welcome to pinball!

It's worth what it's worth to you and all the other people buying games.

#6 2 years ago

Was thinking of listing mine for $7200 very nice condition.

Andrew

#7 2 years ago

Post your location and a wanted ad and see what pops up.

#8 2 years ago
    Quoted from Ctown72:

Looking at a theater of magic, what are they going for. What do you think of this pin.
    I am kinda new to this.

TOM is a looker but not a keeper. It lasted 2 weeks at my place. At the price they bring now I would go Stern premium (pick your flavor).

#9 2 years ago

I paid $6800 for a great playfield/cabinet, LED'd (except GI), 100% excellent working condition ToM in November 2020. The trunk was beat up, but everything else was stellar.
    Definitely try to play first what you plan to purchase. Do not base your decisions on YouTube reviews, top 100 lists, guys that think they know what you would like, etc.

#10 2 years ago
    Quoted from woody76:

TOM is a looker but not a keeper. It lasted 2 weeks at my place.

In other words, you hit it and quit it

#11 2 years ago

To answer your question- More than it should be IMO. Very expensive and over rated.

#12 2 years ago
    2ad63f0f2333d5bc0e423689f90ef38d (resized).jpg2ad63f0f2333d5bc0e423689f90ef38d (resized).jpg
    #13 2 years ago
    Quoted from woody76:

TOM is a looker but not a keeper. It lasted 2 weeks at my place. At the price they bring now I would go Stern premium (pick your flavor).

This 100%,TOM is just not that great of a player, I would go stern premium also.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/theater-of-magic-value and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.