(Topic ID: 328823)

The year of the decline. And BTW, pinball is not an investment.

By Letsgofishing40

1 year ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 155 posts
  • 83 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by cottonm4
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_E6894a (resized).jpg
    AP_Woman-walking-in-Beijing-1068x712-1-1024x683 (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).jpeg
    F11D0249-6D28-4DE8-A6C4-9E0B758C64C9.gif
    92C81E9C-D037-44B2-A58F-BB80AB710619 (resized).jpeg
    DF15698E-8501-4278-B536-9A97B9F0AFCB (resized).jpeg
    9952C90E-15FD-44F6-A882-E026578DB9FF (resized).jpeg
    Screen Shot 2023-01-07 at 10.37.51 AM (resized).jpg
    Screen Shot 2023-01-07 at 10.34.03 AM (resized).jpg
    dc.gif
    6DB0FD20-B575-43BA-82BE-48A6CBAEC64E.jpeg
    62BB2503-67D3-4851-A4AD-46EA7F29EBA7.gif
    Capturebfr (resized).PNG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Mundy53.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#84 1 year ago
    Quoted from Zablon:

This sounds like a 'new to pinball' statement.

After I’m done restoring a game, I’ll bring it to the break room at work for my coworkers on free play and leave it on 24/7. Works out all the issues before I sell it.

#88 1 year ago
    Quoted from gonzo73:

Angry are we ??
    Demographics tell the tale.. do a little research.
    High industrial and infrastructure investments after WW2 let to industrial led inflation.
    In the 60s and 70s we had the massive baby boomers all forming households and buying everything under the sun. I.E. Consumer led inflation.
    Gen X in the 90's was a small generation, not alot of kids, not alot of consumer inflation.
    And we got used to low inflation for 30 years...
    And yes... I fully understand the utter collapse of the USSR.. ended up dumping an EMPIRE'S worth of raw materials into the global market... giving the WORLD an near infinite ability to cheaply industrialize... SEE Brazil.
    America has healthy Demographics, right now the Millenials are a large population, having kids, forming households.. buying everything, cars, Toys,furniture, some of these crazy people are even buying Pinball Machines.... nutz right ?
    I.E.
    CONSUMER LED INFLATION.
    .. compare to our Demographics to Germany, Japan...
    or China,
    China literally has the Worst Demographics in recorded History.... yes it's that bad in China.
    Japan Germany they are aging out, they have had 0 interest rates for years, buying japan or german bonds you get negative rates !!!
    So.. why not invest in the USA with 3%???America is going to see Massive influxes of capital, fleeing the rest of the world.
    So my point is the American Economy and future is Brite.
    We got the population
    We got the raw materials
    We got the highest value added manufacturing partner next door in Mexico.
    Japan bit the bullit and took the trade deal and hitched their future to America.
    England is going to sign the same trade deal Japan did with us in the near future...
    England has been alone... twisting in the wind for six years now after Brexit... they didn't plan for what happens after Brexit.
    They have NO leverage.
    We're going to do alright.

You sir do not know about the belt and road initiative… there’s a plan to squeeze the USA out and it’s working.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belt_and_Road_Initiative

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Mundy53.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-year-of-the-decline-and-btw-pinball-is-not-an-investment?tu=Mundy53 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.