(Topic ID: 20301)

The X-men delivery thread- Who's got theirs? Pics?

By Khabbi

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by ctozzi
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 11 years ago

Just wondering who is still waiting for their tracking # VS those that have been notified that their machine has shipped? Or if you already have your machine (lucky bastards).

Seems like a lot of people on here have their tracking #'s or are waiting to pick their machine up at a location by now.

I don't have a tracking # yet, I am eagerly awaiting.

If you have your machine, lets see some pics!

#2 11 years ago

I have my tracking # and it is enroute.

#3 11 years ago
    Quoted from gambit3113:

I have my tracking # and it is enroute.

Ditto. Thanks to JJ.

#4 11 years ago

Waiting on a tracking number from JJ myself. Hope he gets allocated a ton next week.

#5 11 years ago
    Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

Ditto. Thanks to JJ.

Who's JJ?

#6 11 years ago

Got mine wolv #21

#7 11 years ago

JJ is GEX or Game Exchange.

#8 11 years ago

Bought from JJ but not an early purchase. Don't have tracking number yet. Would love to have next week but not sure.

#9 11 years ago

Same here.. JJ order but was post pictures order after a debacle with a different distro.. No tracking and he didn't even solicit payment till Monday.. So at the tail end I'm sure

#10 11 years ago

Tail end is not that far. I heard half of these where export. So that leaves what 250 machines or so. They do i think 100-125 a week. Its not gonna take long. If i where to guess i would say people are going to get there shipping info next week or early the following.

#11 11 years ago

JJ has mine set for next weeks 1st shipment. I'm super excited after seeing the videos by Nick, seems like a winner.....so far.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-x-men-delivery-thread-whos-got-theirs-pics and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.