Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by PoMC
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jorge5240.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

Why can't any non pin heads finish a game? I had a bunch of people over for the weekend and nothing worse than having multiple games started and no finishing them. We ended up playing some poker and partying pretty hard but in the back ground was loops of the family guy music over and over. I went down stairs and Xmen music looping over and over. I actually had dreams about it last night. For Godsake if u start a game please finish it or atleast power down and then back up!!!!

#3 6 years ago
    Quoted from hawkmoon:

Ive had this happen with non-pinheads as well!! I think they start to play,and get to a point where there not sure what to do next! Then,get interested in another pin! Ive even had folks start a 4 player game and don't understand what they did! You have to supervise the uninitiated sometimes!!!

Wouldn't be so bad but being hung over and the family guy loop is gave me nightmares!!

#7 6 years ago
    Quoted from MinusWorlds:

Trade me your FG. Problem solved

If u had a kiss I would. Although I don't know what that would be like looped over and over.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jorge5240.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-worst?tu=jorge5240 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.