Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 167 posts
  • 93 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by robin
  • Topic is favorited by 12 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
    89403C2D-9659-4CCC-B141-8AEB1000B39B (resized).jpeg
    FB_IMG_1676161927571 (resized).jpg
    70746F26-697C-4540-AECC-9FC461560504 (resized).jpeg
    giphy (9).gif
    worlds-tiniest-violin_400x333 (resized).jpg
    D6D72C51-4C27-4C0E-881B-83E0584241BC (resized).png
    81qbikVQocL._AC_SL1500_ (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20230211_172746_Chrome (resized).jpg
    6E481F5F-8594-45E7-B10B-01404539D1DA (resized).jpeg
    DCD567D1-2E2B-48E1-98C1-E7BD95D49D9A (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpg
    christopher-reeve-superman.gif
    A283C49A-4B5C-4D25-98A7-F1589474C85F.gif
    Screenshot_20230211_223610_Chrome (resized).jpg
    9B701A4A-376D-4A7D-AA4E-9F4E82155B33_1_201_a (resized).jpeg

This topic is closed.

There are 167 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 4.
    #51 1 year ago
    Quoted from stumblor:

Yeah they're super fragile. That was one of the things we were thinking about actually, shipping them unfitted and protected, to be fitted later by the customer. Still coming up with ideas though.. its only been 24 hours after all!

I was building these for friends. When you started offering this as a product, I told them to buy from you as I feel your pricing is very good. I can’t compete with it at all even at a “friends” price locally without shipping costs. I actually ordered an STTNG panel from you. There were a couple small things that were not intuitive to the average person not familiar with Pin2DMD if you want some feedback privately for your next run. Overall it’s a very nice product and I would order again in the future.

#52 1 year ago

Shit happens in shipping. That's life. All that really counts is the seller stepping up to offer to take care of it. That means you gotta wait, deal with it. Clearly stumblor is taking care of you, even though you're being a baby.

Starting a thread to whine about it and drag someone's name through the mud is so ridiculous, are you twelve? I'd refund you and never do business with you again, nobody needs customers like you.

Putting you on ignore to make sure I never accidentally sell you anything.

#53 1 year ago
    Quoted from Mundy53:

I was building these for friends. When you started offering this as a product, I told them to buy from you as I feel your pricing is very good. I can’t compete with it at all even at a “friends” price locally without shipping costs. I actually ordered an STTNG panel from you. There were a couple small things that were not intuitive to the average person not familiar with Pin2DMD if you want some feedback privately for your next run. Overall it’s a very nice product and I would order again in the future.

Thanks - I would appreciate that actually, and really glad you're enjoying it! I'll PM you.

#54 1 year ago
    Quoted from stumblor:

I agree.
    What do you say Don? I'll trade you a full refund for a blacklist. Then we can all get back to whatever it was we were doing.

I WANT A PIN2DMD IN MY TZ. Why do you think I went through all the wait time?

How about you charge my card for another one, you actually use a "custom made, double wall box, foam ends to protect from edge impacts, and bubble wrap. Then, shake test the result to make sure there isn't any excess internal movement" and ship it out on monday to my restorer. You already have his address.

#55 1 year ago
    Quoted from d0n:

How about you charge my card for another one, you use a "custom made, double wall box, foam ends to protect from edge impacts, and bubble wrap. Then, shake test the result to make sure there isn't any excess internal movement and ship it out on monday to my restorer. You already have his address.

Sorry Don that ship has sailed.

#56 1 year ago

Close this shit up. stumblor give his money back let him keep to panel to hang on his wall and get tha fack outta here

IBTL

#57 1 year ago

I’m so confused by this thread. I’m not sure what the OP actually wants?

#58 1 year ago
    Quoted from d0n:

I WANT A PIN2DMD IN MY TZ.

You can always just build your own. No double-walled box required.

#59 1 year ago
    Quoted from stumblor:

63D044BA-AD3B-4410-A557-BD0B1059B533.gif63D044BA-AD3B-4410-A557-BD0B1059B533.gif
    #60 1 year ago
    Quoted from Geeterman1:

I’m so confused by this thread. I’m not sure what the OP actually wants?

5a7c8aca-0116-4aec-9928-5d005312b91c_text.gif5a7c8aca-0116-4aec-9928-5d005312b91c_text.gif

#61 1 year ago
    Quoted from stumblor:

Best post in the thread.

#62 1 year ago
    Quoted from stumblor:

You pack a $641 item that I've been waiting so long for that I forgot I even ordered it... pack it with 0 farks given, it arrives broken and now you won't make it right? I'm the bad guy for bringing it up publicly?

OK. Refund me and I'll take a video of me driving over this with my truck and throwing it in the trash can.

#63 1 year ago
    Quoted from d0n:

You pack a $600 item that I've been waiting so long for that I forgot I even ordered it... pack it with 0 farks given, it arrives broken and now you won't make it right? I'm the bad guy for bringing it up publicly?
    OK. Refund me and I'll take a video of me driving over this with my truck and throwing it in the trash can.

Full refund sent, including shipping.

Looking forward to the vid.

#64 1 year ago
    Quoted from d0n:

How about you charge my card for another one, you actually use a "custom made, double wall box, foam ends to protect from edge impacts, and bubble wrap. Then, shake test the result to make sure there isn't any excess internal movement" and ship it out on monday to my restorer. You already have his address.

This is one of the most unprofessional and unproductive threads I've come across. The only thing that this thread has accomplished is to make others never want to do business with you. You're acting like a petulant child when he has offered you multiple solutions. While his packaging could use some improvements, maybe even more so for international transport, this is a far cry from gross negligence.

Expecting that this small seller is going to blindly front load you another unit internationally - do you think you are dealing with a Wal-Mart or Home Depot sized company? Multiple people have given you an out to remove this thread as an emotional knee jerk reaction, but you have doubled down. I hope that this serves as a warning for others to avoid your commerce in the future.

#65 1 year ago
    Quoted from WalrusPin:

This is one of the most unprofessional and unproductive threads I've come across. The only thing that this thread has accomplished is to make others never want to do business with you. You're acting like a petulant child when he has offered you multiple solutions. While his packaging could use some improvements, maybe even more so for international transport, this is a far cry from gross negligence.
    Expecting that this small seller is going to blindly front load you another unit internationally - do you think you are dealing with a Wal-Mart or Home Depot sized company? Multiple people have given you an out to remove this thread as an emotional knee jerk reaction, but you have doubled down. I hope that this serves as a warning for others to avoid your commerce in the future.

Most of us already knew to avoid him.

#66 1 year ago
    Quoted from d0n:

You pack a $600 item that I've been waiting so long for that I forgot I even ordered it... pack it with 0 farks given, it arrives broken and now you won't make it right? I'm the bad guy for bringing it up publicly?

What a baby. What a waste. Hopefully other vendors see this nonsense and preemptively blacklist you.

#67 1 year ago
    Quoted from d0n:

you won't make it right?

He made it right. You’re getting refunded and fired as a customer.

#68 1 year ago
    Quoted from WalrusPin:

this is a far cry from gross negligence.
    Expecting that this small seller is going to blindly front load you another unit internationally -

What would you call that packing job if not gross negligence?

I offered to buy another $600 dmd since he was worried I wouldn't send this broken one back. He could refund me when he gets the return. I've been on pinside for 8+ years and have a silver seller rating. I have over 700 five star reviews on airbnb. Over 3000 positive reviews on ebay. I'm well established in the community. I'm not here to steal a $600 dmd.

#69 1 year ago
    Quoted from stumblor:

Great at least now maybe you'll buy your mom some more bubble wrap and custom boxes with foam inserts so she can pack these things properly. To all your future pin2dmd customers... you're welcome.

#70 1 year ago

I understand as a customer, wanting what you have paid for, but this was a horrible way to handle it. Amazing.

#71 1 year ago

I’m not familiar with either parties involved, but I believe the thread has made me think the opposite thing that the OP intended.

#72 1 year ago
    Quoted from TheCoinSlotTC:

I’m not familiar with either parties involved, but I believe the thread has made me think the opposite thing that the OP intended.

You should immediately go buy a $600 pin2dmd from stumblor in london england then. Let us know how that works out.

#73 1 year ago
    Quoted from d0n:

I offered to buy another $600 dmd since he was worried I wouldn't send this broken one back. He could refund me when he gets the return. I've been on pinside for 8+ years and have a silver seller rating. I have over 700 five star reviews on airbnb. Over 3000 positive reviews on ebay. I'm well established in the community. I'm not here to steal a $600 dmd.

I don’t have a vested interest in either party, but I would never stay at your AirBnb, buy anything from you, sell to you, or step foot in Oasis Arcade based on your behavior in this thread.

#74 1 year ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I'll just stop posting for a while and wait for Robin to email me begging for my return.

Don't you dare. Another price bubble thread could slip by and we're counting on you!

#75 1 year ago
    Quoted from d0n:

You offered to buy another unit AFTER deciding to go on a tirade on here with the explicit intention of adversely affecting his livelihood. You're the kind of person on eBay that still throws a seller a one star review after they have offered to mitigate a situation.

Why didn't you quietly work with this guy and then afterwards say that though there was a problems he helped to make it right and in the end you were both satisfied with the outcome? How could you think that smearing his name and his business publicly would ever er in your favor? You can't be that dense that you didn't see how this would play out. Now you are out the part you need, which I'm assuming there are limited suppliers for, and this guy will never work with you ever again. You've painted yourself in a corner because you couldn't keep your emotions in check.

I'm fairly new to the pinball realm, but I've dealt with domestic and international commerce for over 25 years. If you have the 33 tables your profile claims I couldn't imagine a worse position that you could have postured yourself for in future parts needs than what you've just done with this thread.

#76 1 year ago

Thank you Stumblor for coming in here. Sucks that you’re trying to make it right and still have an unhappy person. I’m hoping they are just having a bad week. The good thing is now many of us know who not to do business with.

#77 1 year ago
    Quoted from d0n:

Great at least now maybe you'll buy your mom some more bubble wrap and custom boxes with foam inserts so she can pack these things properly. To all your future pin2dmd customers... you're welcome.

Stop being a dick with the mom stuff . Just go order some pin 2 dmd on ali express and enough of this rant

#78 1 year ago
    Quoted from d0n:

I'm the bad guy for bringing it up publicly?

Yes. Yes you are.

Consider us warned against Stumblor’s gross negligence. I’m shocked he didn’t commit seppuku.

Christ on a cracker…

#79 1 year ago

IBTL

LTG : )

#80 1 year ago
    Quoted from d0n:

I've been on pinside for 8+ years and have a silver seller rating. I have over 700 five star reviews on airbnb. Over 3000 positive reviews on ebay.

You left out your posting rating. (In before the lock.)

9B701A4A-376D-4A7D-AA4E-9F4E82155B33_1_201_a (resized).jpeg9B701A4A-376D-4A7D-AA4E-9F4E82155B33_1_201_a (resized).jpeg
    #81 1 year ago
    Quoted from PismoArcade:

You left out your posting rating. (In before the lock.)
    [quoted image]

HAHAHA! Nice…

#82 1 year ago

And look I just unlocked an achievement, stoked!

Screenshot_20230211_223610_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20230211_223610_Chrome (resized).jpg

#83 1 year ago

Hey, Don is back.

#84 1 year ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Hey, Don is back.

Back by popular demand and coaxing by caring fellow community members.

#85 1 year ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Hey, Don is back.

Not if he keeps this up. Drink some Brauchladditch and play some pinball Don. Life’s too short.

#86 1 year ago

Keep us updated on the restoration.

A283C49A-4B5C-4D25-98A7-F1589474C85F.gifA283C49A-4B5C-4D25-98A7-F1589474C85F.gif

#87 1 year ago

ForceFlow will come in, lock this shit up and save the day..!

christopher-reeve-superman.gifchristopher-reeve-superman.gif
    #88 1 year ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Back by popular demand and coaxing by caring fellow community members.

Tomorrow is the Super Bowl. Nuff said.

#89 1 year ago

I don't know what else Stumbledor sells, or even if i need it

Quoted from d0n:

It has been an hour, and no 'tuck crushing a board' video?
    I want my money back

#90 1 year ago
    Quoted from d0n:

Great at least now maybe you'll buy your mom some more bubble wrap and custom boxes with foam inserts so she can pack these things properly.

The fact that he would write something like this tells you everything you need to know. Wow

#91 1 year ago
    Quoted from PopBumperPete:

I don't know what else Stumbledor sells, or even if i need it

It has been an hour, and no 'tuck crushing a board' video?
    I want my money back

Not happening.

#92 1 year ago
    Quoted from stumblor:

If he doesn’t come through let me know and I will make one “HEP style”

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
    #93 1 year ago

Oh boy, what a stupid thread, it shouldn't have been created in the first place.

#94 1 year ago

#95 1 year ago

This guy drove into my front yard yesterday, totally missed the DMD, DAMM!

6E481F5F-8594-45E7-B10B-01404539D1DA (resized).jpeg6E481F5F-8594-45E7-B10B-01404539D1DA (resized).jpegDCD567D1-2E2B-48E1-98C1-E7BD95D49D9A (resized).jpegDCD567D1-2E2B-48E1-98C1-E7BD95D49D9A (resized).jpeg
    #96 1 year ago
    Quoted from High_End_Pins:

If he doesn’t come through let me know and I will make one “HEP style”
    [quoted image]

I smiled when I read this, then saw who it was from and burst out laughing.

Well done.

#97 1 year ago

stumblor is a class act. He's a great guy to work with. Sorry that his resolutions didn't fit your agenda op

#98 1 year ago
    Quoted from stumblor:

BOO-YAAHHH!!!!

#IBTL

#99 1 year ago

Well damn!

Screenshot_20230211_172746_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20230211_172746_Chrome (resized).jpg
    #100 1 year ago
    Thumb abuse? There's some cream for that..

81qbikVQocL._AC_SL1500_ (resized).jpg81qbikVQocL._AC_SL1500_ (resized).jpg
    There are 167 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 4.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-worst-packing-job-award-goes-to-/page/2?hl=aamauzy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.