Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 19 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by lookyloo
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“The World's Smallest Pinball Company?”

• Monster Bash 8 votes
      31%
    • Theatre of Magic 3 votes
      12%
    • Cirquis Voltaire 1 vote
      4%
    • White Water 8 votes
      31%
    • Funhouse 4 votes
      15%
    • Cactus Canyon 2 votes
      8%

(26 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

7A79D0C5-5A7A-48B2-AC00-A23D16607792 (resized).jpeg
    566DB3E8-D550-472E-9AFA-540800731CCF (resized).jpeg
    74521003-1AE2-426B-B5E7-F9E2CCE43FCF (resized).jpeg
    E7D0E795-8BFA-45AD-B5C0-A1CC1F47307C (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    #1 2 years ago

We are really pleased to announce the worlds, smallest, we think, pinball company. MiniPins are an officially licensed, WiFi based, desktop clock. We use a small DMD along with individually placed, correct colour LED's to recreate the look and feel of your favourite pinball machines. On your desktop.

We have launched with AFM, TOTAN and MM - but have included a little poll. What would you like to see next? Tell us why below. Do we have more in development, of course. Are we just working on BW games. No. What else would you like to see?

We will be shipping these in 4 - 6 weeks, believe it or not, the delay is the custom packaging. Cardboard and the tooling has a really long lead time, with people citing COVID. Darn it.

https://pinballbazaar.co.uk/product-category/minipins/

#2 2 years ago

I'd like to see Cannon Lagoon & Lexy Lightspeed - Escape From Earth

EDIT: The links to the individual minipins report they are password protected.
    https://pinballbazaar.co.uk/product/attack-from-mars-minipins-desktop-clock/
    "This content is password protected. To view it please enter your password below:"

#3 2 years ago
    Quoted from JamesUK:

We are really pleased to announce the worlds, smallest, we think, pinball company. MiniPins are an officially licensed, WiFi based, desktop clock. We use a small DMD along with individually placed, correct colour LED's to recreate the look and feel of your favourite pinball machines. On your desktop.
    We have launched with AFM, TOTAN and MM - but have included a little poll. What would you like to see next? Tell us why below. Do we have more in development, of course. Are we just working on BW games. No. What else would you like to see?
    We will be shipping these in 4 - 6 weeks, believe it or not, the delay is the custom packaging. Cardboard and the tooling has a really long lead time, with people citing COVID. Darn it.
    https://pinballbazaar.co.uk/product-category/minipins/

So these are just clocks?

#4 2 years ago
    Quoted from YeOldPinPlayer:

I'd like to see Cannon Lagoon & Lexy Lightspeed - Escape From Earth
    EDIT: The links to the individual minipins report they are password protected.
    https://pinballbazaar.co.uk/product/attack-from-mars-minipins-desktop-clock/
    "This content is password protected. To view it please enter your password below:"

Corr thanks mate, bit of a miss that one.

#5 2 years ago

These look really cool. Could use something in a photo or video to show scale.
    Dimensions 19 × 15 × 8 cm are more easily visualized if pictured next to something familiar. Maybe a pinball?

#6 2 years ago

pretty cool will need to keep that in mind for presents.

#7 2 years ago
    Quoted from YeOldPinPlayer:

These look really cool. Could use something in a photo or video to show scale.
    Dimensions 19 × 15 × 8 cm are more easily visualized if pictured next to something familiar. Maybe a pinball?

Honestly mate, you've been a lifesaver, one moment I have the dims of course from the engineering drawings.

#8 2 years ago

The MiniPin cabinet is 14cm (5.5") long and 19cm (7.5") high.

#9 2 years ago

super cool!

#11 2 years ago

I vote for ToM, its a classic with great gameplay and a superb art package, it simply looks awesome.

#13 2 years ago

All I think we had an issue with postage costs to the USA which is now resolved. Your order should now come up with a flat shipping rate of £12! Any issues, please do let me know.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
    2 weeks later
    #14 2 years ago

The custom packaging is 2 weeks ish away now, so all pre orders will be shipping then. We still have food stocks of AFM and TOTAN. I will update MM in once batch one sells out to reflect this, but boards are don’t take long to arrive so it may not be an issue.

Oh and the official holograms arrived too, which is nice.

E7D0E795-8BFA-45AD-B5C0-A1CC1F47307C (resized).jpegE7D0E795-8BFA-45AD-B5C0-A1CC1F47307C (resized).jpeg

3 weeks later
    #15 2 years ago

Medieval Madness is now on the line, the custom packaging took an absolute age to arrive, but our best men are on it. I repeat. Our BEST MEN.74521003-1AE2-426B-B5E7-F9E2CCE43FCF (resized).jpeg74521003-1AE2-426B-B5E7-F9E2CCE43FCF (resized).jpeg

566DB3E8-D550-472E-9AFA-540800731CCF (resized).jpeg566DB3E8-D550-472E-9AFA-540800731CCF (resized).jpeg

1 month later
    #16 2 years ago

All pre orders remaining will be shipped soon as we have ramped up production. We are working on a US distro as well as some EU ones shortly too.

7A79D0C5-5A7A-48B2-AC00-A23D16607792 (resized).jpeg7A79D0C5-5A7A-48B2-AC00-A23D16607792 (resized).jpeg
    1 year later
    #17 1 year ago

Anyone know how this story ended ?

#18 1 year ago

badly, I am guessing

#19 1 year ago

Per their website ... "Thanks for visiting. We are taking a little break right now. For all your pinball needs, please visit Pinball Heaven"

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-world-s-smallest-pinball-company and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.