By cathycarrie

9 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

33.jpg

This topic is closed.

#1 9 years ago

The world’s first 3D printing pen with blue LED has come out on Kickstarter. It is more technically secure, convenient and eco-friendly; it can enable you to draw in the air continuously for over 11 minutes; it is thoroughly designed and developed by Future Make Technology. Its name is Polyes Q1, a pen with full imagination and creation.

Features of Polyes Q1:
     Uses light-sensitive photopolymer to avoid high temperature and nasty smell of ABS/PLA materials
     Provides various shell colors for you to choose from
     Installs an integrated button for you to easily switch the drawing modes
     Applies blue LED technology: safe, reliable and eco-friendly
     Liberates your children’s imagination and creativity
     Insets USB rechargeable battery to become cordless and portable
     Insets a child-safety switch along with the tilt sensor to protect your children’s eyes
     Provides various teaching materials for free
     Uses functional inks( colorful, transparent, fluorescent, fragrant and thermochromic) to achieve the best visual effect

33.jpg33.jpg
    #2 9 years ago
    Quoted from cathycarrie:

The world’s first 3D printing pen with blue LED has come out on Kickstarter. It is more technically secure, convenient and eco-friendly; it can enable you to draw in the air continuously for over 11 minutes; it is thoroughly designed and developed by Future Make Technology. Its name is Polyes Q1, a pen with full imagination and creation.
    Features of Polyes Q1:
     Uses light-sensitive photopolymer to avoid high temperature and nasty smell of ABS/PLA materials
     Provides various shell colors for you to choose from
     Installs an integrated button for you to easily switch the drawing modes
     Applies blue LED technology: safe, reliable and eco-friendly
     Liberates your children’s imagination and creativity
     Insets USB rechargeable battery to become cordless and portable
     Insets a child-safety switch along with the tilt sensor to protect your children’s eyes
     Provides various teaching materials for free
     Uses functional inks( colorful, transparent, fluorescent, fragrant and thermochromic) to achieve the best visual effect

33.jpg 31 KB

#3 9 years ago

all I want for Christmas is SPAM

#4 9 years ago

Great Product! I believe, my Son just unwrapped his 3D pen....There are many companies to choose from, and prices start at $50 and up from Ebay....

I look forward to using in some pin projects, where its just the right tool before a 3D CAD version is invested in. Custom stand offs, Light holders, etc....Lots of ideas I am sure!

Thanks for sharing....I hope others might have one under there Christmas Tree and have pics to share!

Really Cool!

#5 9 years ago

I love this stuff. Should be interesting to see where this heads. I just purchased a new 3d printer for some animatronics work and one of these pens would definitely complete the set.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-world%e2%80%99s-first-3d-printing-pen-with-blue-led-has-come-out-on-kickst and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.