(Topic ID: 252356)

The Wilhelm Scream: Has it been used an a pinball machine?

By girloveswaffles

4 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 4 years ago

The infamous "Wilhelm Scream" audio clip. it has been used in Movies since the early fifties. It has been used in almost every movie that George Lucas is involved with. It has been used in the lord of the Rings movies. It was used in Toy Story. It has been used in television. It has been used in video games:

Has anyone ever heard it used as an audio clip on a pin?

#2 4 years ago

That's a good question

#4 4 years ago

Yes, it's in Star Wars by Stern... One of the scene clips where a storm trooper is falling off a ledge after getting shot by Luke and Leia during the rescue scene

#5 4 years ago

I JUST heard it in a recent movie yesterday - now I can’t think of what it was; it was pretty unexpected, not a Star Wars or IJ movie

#6 4 years ago
    Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

I JUST heard it in a recent movie yesterday - now I can’t think of what it was; it was pretty unexpected, not a Star Wars or IJ movie

Aaaahhhh real monsters has it at the end of the intro

#7 4 years ago
    Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Lord of the Rings series?

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-wilhelm-scream-has-it-been-used-an-a-pinball-machine and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.