9 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSC04125.JPG
wiggler cab.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider doctor_pinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

The Wiggler owners please help me with cabinet pictures take as much parallel you can with the cabinet side no flash if possible outside I need lower cabinet ,backbox side , front coin door side , machine do not have to be perfect I need a good picture as to recreate the same proportions both cabinets will do early production blue or late production pink

See below my naked strange color wiggler till now just cleaned the playfield and changed the rubbers still some electrical issues zipper mech do not work some strange coil there , the stepper for end score number free play match coil is burned to charcoal and the plastic gear is melted ,,,,,,,,,PM or email at dr.pinball with gmail dot com

wiggler cab.jpgwiggler cab.jpg

#3 9 years ago

Thanks swampfire ,,,,,I can't wait ,,,,,,,,,,,,,I have Aligator from that era with a good cabinet if someone need some pics see here cleaning from the yellow brown smoke of cigarettes in progress

DSC04125.JPGDSC04125.JPG
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lewiston, NY
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider doctor_pinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-wiggler-owners-please-help-with-cabinet-pictures?tu=doctor_pinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.