Topic Stats

• 206 posts
  • 88 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by sohchx
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 17 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

xenon_10_(resized).jpg
speedfreak_(resized).jpg
magnum_049_(resized).jpg
whip1_(resized).jpg
P1050934_(resized).JPG
jets_009_(resized).jpg
foldem_(resized).jpg
image.jpeg
2ofClubs-cute_(resized).jpg
Joker-card_(resized).jpg
ace_of_spades_(resized).png
wife_card_(resized).jpg
spock_(resized).png
credit-card_o_895652_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
DogInPants2_(resized).jpg

There are 206 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 5.
#201 2 years ago
Quoted from Quint:

no commitments were made, and then having to back out as soon as I got home because something happened when I was at work. I was accused, in a round about way, of playing the wife card.

No commitment, but still playing the wife card sounds like a marriage of convenience to me.

#202 2 years ago
Quoted from Butterflygirl24:

LOL!! Hubby says welcome to his world!! He always tells folks that tell him how lucky he is that I like pins as much as he does if not more to be careful what they wish for!! Although I have calmed down some since the beginning!!
Phoebe

I should hope after 50 pins you'd have either calmed down or moved into a warehouse...

#203 2 years ago
Quoted from Butterflygirl24:

LOL!! Hubby says welcome to his world!! He always tells folks that tell him how lucky he is that I like pins as much as he does if not more to be careful what they wish for!! Although I have calmed down some since the beginning!!
Phoebe

Yup, PavBall has gotten just as into pinball as me. In fact, she plays more often than me now.

#204 2 years ago
Quoted from Whridlsoncestood:

Too bad that first try at marriage didn't work out

The fiancé did flip out when I brought home a second LOTR. I figured the game buying was going to end as long as she had something to say about it. I think I have bought around 10 games since then and she hasn't said a word.

#205 2 years ago

Taxman, if you're ever feeling generous, I'll gladly help you out with that problem you have of owning 2 LotR machines by storing it for you.

#206 2 years ago
Quoted from rottenrobert1313:

Lol. I think I've created a monster. Ever since pinball at the zoo. My girlfriend wants me to find a WCS94

And she is right to do so!! lol Such a great game

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 129.00
Lighting - Led
LED OCD
$ 26.50
There are 206 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 5.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside