7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 19 posts
  • 14 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by northvibe
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 7 years ago

My wife got me Williams Pinball HOF for xbox 360, featuring 13 "new in the plastic" pinball machines to play. i've play half of them, and althought not even close to the real thing..if you're jonesin' to play some pin it does the trick. So far, the breakout hit has been TOTAN, have never played this for real, but if it is anything like the 360 version, its really fun.

#2 7 years ago

How is ngg?

#3 7 years ago

Hey Mojo, you stationed on Fort Dodge? I'll be staying there in March, for my annual golf trip. I'll be playing The Gorrilla's course (Toad Valley). Can't wait!!!

I retired out of the Military, and stayed on Fort Dodge last March for a night. Nice base.

#4 7 years ago

Havn't got to play it yet, but i will let u know.

Quoted from ThePostmaster:

Hey Mojo, you stationed on Fort Dodge?

No, not stationed, my wife is from Fort Dodge, and i came back here after college with her. Just retired from the military, Let me say thank you for you service. If you want to know if there are anygood pins around town, i can give you the lowdown in march.

#5 7 years ago

I rank NGG as third on 360. Ranked as:
    - MM
    - TOTAN
    - NGG

To me NGG is much easier on 360 than in person but still very realistic.

#6 7 years ago

Yea that is a great collection, I thought that was the best transition from real to video yet. If you like them on the PHOF you are sure to like the real versions

It still baffles me how NGG is so low in the ratings yet it is in the PHOF collection. Probably because of the great humor and characters used in the game.

#7 7 years ago

Yeah i got the same thing, the damn ps3 version still brings big $$

i love the game! wife was really annoyed when i bought it due to me hogging the main tv playing it

#8 7 years ago

I was going to get this used from BB as its cheap, but I've waited to long to have it before the xmas break! I may have to pay more :/ Blah I'll play pinball fx2 this weekend. My mom wont let me leave a pin at their house, so I have something to do when I go home huh....weird.

#9 7 years ago
    Quoted from 85vett:

To me NGG is much easier on 360 than in person but still very realistic.

I find all of the games much, much easier on this game than in real life. It's great to learn rulesets and such, and great to see real pins recreated in a easily accessible medium like this. I prefer it to FX2 or any of those games, I'd much rather play a real pin than a fantasy pin.

#10 7 years ago

My son has an XBOX360, so I went out and bought a used version of PHOF after I saw this post. Just played it for the first time. Good graphics, nice to be able to play pins I would not get the chance otherwise to play. I don't know if it is a problem with the contoller I am using, but, the right flipper gets stuck up and I have to press the trigger several times to get it down. Anyone else have this happen? I am using the wireless controllers and it seems that the response for the flippers is very slow. Is that normal? I don't normally play video games, can't stand them. Not as fun as the real deal, but not a bad way to pass a little time.

#11 7 years ago

Ya try a wired controller, or new batteries or whole new controller. It should not stick up.

#12 7 years ago

I like playing the Gofers and Medieval on the X-Box and then go play the real thing in the pin-room just for kicks. I find the X-Box version to be much harder for me than the real games.

#13 7 years ago

Does anyone no how i unlock Jive Time EM?

#14 7 years ago

I am getting this for Christmas, looking forward to it

#15 7 years ago

You unlock jive time by completing the Williams challenge if memory serves me right.

#16 7 years ago
    Quoted from Waldo:

You unlock jive time by completing the Williams challenge if memory serves me right.

Yep. My flippers stick sometimes too. It's a game glitch...but still worth it.

#17 7 years ago

Yes, my wife laughed at me when I got it, 'virtual pinball now too?" haha

Actually its really fun, the physics aren't the best but its still lots of fun.

For me favorates in order - MM,FH,WW, then TOTAN and NGG

#18 7 years ago
    Quoted from libtech:

For me favorates in order - MM,FH,WW, then TOTAN and NGG

I've often wondered why WW here gets linked to Waterworld and not Whirlwind, since I see people talking about Whirlwind all the time and almost never about Waterworld.

#19 7 years ago

I own a waterworld and love that ww is waterworld but whirlwind and ww confuse everyone

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 5,799.00
    Pinball Machine
    Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
    Playfield - Other
    Pin Monk
    $ 219.99
    $ 20.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Bright Lights Pinball
    $ 99.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Cabinet - Other
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 17.50
    Playfield - Plastics
    Bright Lights Pinball
    $ 55.00
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Photos
    $ 999.00
    Pinball Machine
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 9.95
    Apparel - Unisex
    Pinball Wheezer
    $ 22.00
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 38.75
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 209.99
    Lighting - Led
    PinballBulbs
    $ 29.99
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 63.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 29.99
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 19.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 17.99
    Playfield - Decals
    Lermods
    $ 21.00
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 7,999.00
    Pinball Machine
    Nitro Pinball Shop

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside