(Topic ID: 142990)

The Who's TOMMY Club - Can you hear me? Members Only!

By ChadH

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 2,268 posts
  • 189 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 22 days ago by Cloud7
  • Topic is favorited by 101 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20240402_190633 (resized).jpg
IMG_0837 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
208B62BB-BFC2-4887-BF1F-C1553C296DC4 (resized).jpeg
E39892B0-EAE6-405E-8081-1FCCBE1A62BC (resized).png
D7947C2E-4557-4064-80FD-F244F3C06761 (resized).jpeg
20230802_224904 (resized).jpg
20230802_224851 (resized).jpg
IMG_3423 (resized).jpeg
Screen Shot 2023-07-27 at 9.35.26 AM (resized).png
IMG_3415 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3413 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3410 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3411 (resized).jpeg
Screen Shot 2023-07-26 at 11.04.34 AM (resized).png
Screen Shot 2023-07-26 at 11.03.38 AM (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rojerlockless.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1578 3 years ago

Hey Tommy fans! I've wanted this pinball machine since it first came out and I was a little kid in the 90's I found one in a local place near my house and played it every chance I got. I never forgot about it and anytime I saw a pinball arcade as an adult I always looked for Tommy as quick as I could. It's just such a fun box to play and with the easy multiballs and the awesome soundtrack I couldn't keep away.

I finally found a 2 owner Machine and it's happily in my house. The original owner worked at the plant in Chicago so I'm told and only sold it about 4 years ago. Now it's mine

Pinball (resized).jpgPinball (resized).jpg
#1579 3 years ago
Quoted from Milltown:

More work on tommy tonight....
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I really like those blocks to save the board, where did you find those? That seems like something I could actually do lol

#1585 3 years ago
Quoted from Milltown:

Blocks ? Sorry ? Not sure what blocks you speak of ?
The cliffys protectors ?

I guess I don't know the words. the metal plates protecting the holes the balls run into. mine has a tiny bit of damage I'd like to protect.

#1586 3 years ago
Quoted from zahner:

Very cool story. I have no childhood memories of Tommy because I was almost 40 when it came out, but man it’s a great game and yours looks great. Make sure it has the v.5 software upgrade chip - it makes a really excellent game even better. Have fun!

It's completely stock as it was "so I've been told" owned by someone who worked at Data East for about 20 years, and then was passed to the 2nd owner and now to me. I've slowly collected some info about mods but haven't found any "how to" install videos or instructions yet or which ones are really worth it. Any advice or links would be appreciated

#1587 3 years ago

I was wondering what these decals are called and where I could find them. I don't need these flag ones but I'd like to look at some Tommy Related ones and I can't seem to find ANYWHERE that sells just those. Mine sides are black and showing some ware and I'd like to protect them and make it look a little bit nicer.

Tommy Side (resized).pngTommy Side (resized).png
#1592 3 years ago

That's exactly what I was looking for and man. I don't blame you those mirrors look amazing. Now I have to decide which one!

#1594 3 years ago

Now I gotta figure out how to "update the game" and maybe do the sound mods. hehe. how hard is updating the game? How expensive?

#1609 3 years ago

So, when I picked up my machine the old owner said it was giving him a "1 ball missing" error when it was turned on. Although clearly there were 6 balls in the game. He told me this up front as it's not exactly easy to hide. It kicked all the parts it could attempting to "unstick" the missing ball and this happened 3 times when you pressed start. Then the game fired up normally and worked.

Other than some normal maintenance and replacing the very worn balls, that was all that was wrong with mine when I picked it up.

Well Friday with a buddy we tracked down and fixed the error and I made a short video if anyone is interested in what was wrong, and how it was fixed.

Enjoy.

#1612 3 years ago
Quoted from Milltown:

Haha you got it..,i didn't finish the post you made... Nice fix.

No worries Yeah it took a few hours and I was lucky to have ONE final Diode to attempt the fix with (Pretty sure soldering over and over fried the original one ) But it's working fine now. Every single light bulb and every switch

Now I have some high scores to break.

#1615 3 years ago

Thanks man, it's the only pinball machine I've ever wanted to own since I was a little kid. I thought as a young kid it was the coolest thing in the world that it sang a song about pinball, WHILE YOU PLAYED PINBALL!!! I had no idea who "The Who" were at all. I also REALLY enjoyed the "encore" function and how fair it felt.
There's nothing worse as a kid then getting that 50 cents from your parents to play and getting 3 very fast gutter balls and you end up playing for less than 60 seconds.

And then there's the easy multi-ball! Ahhh I love this box.

#1617 3 years ago
Quoted from Milltown:

Lotsa cool you can add.., i just added pinsound...total game changer.. Now it plays the who and holy shit it's great....

Yeah, I think changing that along with the speakers, changing the game code to play better (still not entirely sure about this?), or the pinlights might be my first "mod" I just don't know which to choose.

#1620 3 years ago

damn... Items total $ 369.95

Domestic shipping $ 39.95

out of principal... screw 40 dollar shipping on a 400 dollar pinsound wtf lol.

#1626 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

They usually have a Black Friday sale, sometimes free shipping or headphone station. Which is worth more than the shipping.

oo which website does? I'm stateside.

#1632 3 years ago
Quoted from ChadH:

Look at what's in my basement!
[quoted image]
That's my friend Mike (dkpinball) playing it.
I was surprised to see there is no Tommy club here on Pinside yet... so I figured I'd start one.
I am just starting to explore this game. So far I am really liking it. What's everyone's thoughts on this one?
Let's see some pictures of your game!

Quoted from Milltown:

Game. ..,you want chads code.. He started this thread .. Msg him...

Chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad. I hear I need your code!

#1635 3 years ago
Quoted from Number41:

Some before and after fun! While I've been partial to the original incandescent light setup in my machine, I decided to test out a handful of LED samples from Art over at Comet Pinball. After tinkering around with various brightness levels and types of white, I ultimately decided to keep my GI as incandescent and change all inserts to clear warm white 2-LED bulbs with a few exceptions - I used some frosted 1 or 2 SMD lights on larger inserts and yellow LEDs under the TOMMY mirror letters (those turned a more greenish-yellow with white LEDs under them that I wasn't a fan of). The pop bumpers have red 6-LED crystal fans in them. So far I'm thrilled with how it looks - the color saturation of the inserts really comes through and everything pops - while still nicely complemented by the warm incandescent GI lighting. Pictures don't quite do it justice, but they're the best I can do. Thanks for the awesome lights and service, Art! Next step is changing out the backbox lights to frosted LEDs. I've also installed Pinbits plastic protectors, Cliffy protectors, and all Titan silicone since the last time I posted any pics.
Oh, and a nice unexpected side effect of changing almost everything under the field to LED - hardly any electrical hum as the lights cycle in attract mode!
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

I think I might have to do some LED's they look so good.

#1636 3 years ago
Quoted from ChadH:

Hell yeah you do!
Gaze upon its glory here:
https://www.pinballcode.com/tommy5
Contact meloyelo51 if you don't have your own ROM burner. He can get you set up.

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLOYYYYYYY...

Meloyelo51 I need a ROM, Where do I pay you ?

#1637 3 years ago

hehe, Thanks for everyone being patient with me here. First pinball and although I've torn apart some wires and fixed a few issues I am completely ignorant when it comes to modding it.

I'm still on page 4 re-reading this whole thread.

#1646 3 years ago
Quoted from zahner:

I went with Comet “sunlight white” (not too white, not too yellow) for everything and added an EnerGI board to smooth things out. Looks great in my humble opinion.

Are the LED's as easy as replacing the bulbs plug and play? Or do they need to be rewired etc.

#1648 3 years ago
Quoted from zahner:

I went with Comet “sunlight white” (not too white, not too yellow) for everything and added an EnerGI board to smooth things out. Looks great in my humble opinion.

Frosted or clear bulbs? and which did you use 2SMD or 1SMD Non-Ghosting Bulbs? Think I might start by just replacing 25 and see what happens.

#1650 3 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Whenever I get a new game I like to watch the movie or in this case the play to better understand some of the rules, call-outs and objectives. By the way I forced myself to watch Barbwire when I picked up that machine-it was cringe worthy.
Link for rules/objectives:
http://pinball.org/rules/tommy.html

Is there a link to the broadway musical I can watch? A live recording or something? Hell I don't mind buying the DVD I've just never found anything.

#1651 3 years ago

https://broadwaystore.com/tommy-dvd/

Is this the movie? I want to buy the musical not the movie and I can't seem to find it anywhere.

#1652 3 years ago

https://nypost.com/2019/10/21/the-whos-tommy-rock-opera-musical-is-returning-to-broadway/

On a side note, I wonder if this is still going to happen in 2021

#1658 3 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

Full show, Belgium 2005.

Dude, you rock. Thank you.

#1659 3 years ago

Guess I'm going to keep an eye out for a Black Friday sale for a PinSound card.

I refinanced my house and I just got my Escrow check back and it's almost double what I thought it would be. Which means I might buy another machine lol.. But for now I want to get the music right on this Tommy and that involves a Black Friday Special!

#1661 3 years ago

I've got another newbie question!

So the side skirts that go inside the box... how on earth.... I have maybe 1mm of clearance.. MAYBE 2? I don't see how you couldn't scratch a vinyl or Mirror there.. is my box somehow different?

Am I missing something?

I want to put something in there but.. man, lol I'm SURE I'd scratch it instantly.

20201119_225716 (resized).jpg20201119_225716 (resized).jpg20201119_225724 (resized).jpg20201119_225724 (resized).jpg20201120_160247 (resized).jpg20201120_160247 (resized).jpg
#1662 3 years ago
Quoted from Dallas_Pin:

Pinsound usually includes a headphone jack for Black Friday sales; but still have to pay the shipping. PlanetaryPinball sells the cards as well with much cheaper shipping. I have to order 2 this year. In Tommy, Pinsound is amazing.

Let me know if you find a good deal this BF.

#1664 3 years ago
Quoted from zahner:

It’s tight. That’s why I use the protectors.

Tight is an understatement. holy cow lol

#1666 3 years ago

lol Even better.

Now for the real question..

How TF do you lift a Data East pinball field all the way up? I know I'm doing it wrong because the bottom doesnt' come out far enough to actually come out. without the sliders I'm clueless... I feel like I'm going to break it...

I can't find a single video showing it on youtube I've searched here. I am lost! lol...

#1671 3 years ago

Awww but I'm scared!

#1681 3 years ago
Quoted from Milltown:

Ordered some Side blade projectors and fixed up my side blades . messed them up with the first pf lift... Very close tolerence ..installed the ocd board...
The more I play this game and add to it the more I digg it...
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I think it looks better with the stickers anyway

#1683 3 years ago

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B007JV7F4W/ref=ox_sc_act_title_3

I kinda wanna replace the subwoofer and just want to do it myself, would this one work fine? Far as I can tell from the thread this should work unless I'm missing something.

Anyone seen the best black Friday sale for a Pinsound board yet?

#1684 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Can I ask where you got the stickers from? Like to patch up my side blades as well. Thanks.

Can I ask where you got the stickers from? Like to patch up my side blades as well. Thanks.

I don't have any, I was just commenting that his stickers look great! I'm still looking at my sidewall vinyl sitting right next to my box afraid to install them!

#1686 3 years ago
Quoted from JDub03:

That one will work just fine. I put that in my Tommy as well. Along with new cabinet speakers. With the Pinsound board, it's a major difference. But even prior the speaker upgrade was fantastic.

That's all I needed to hear, I'll order it thanks.

#1687 3 years ago

And now I need to hope for a BF sale on side protectors, Pinsound, and maybe other goodies... Is there a BF thread somewhere on Pinside? That would be super helpful

*edit* found the BF post thread.

#1688 3 years ago
Quoted from JDub03:

That one will work just fine. I put that in my Tommy as well. Along with new cabinet speakers. With the Pinsound board, it's a major difference. But even prior the speaker upgrade was fantastic.

Which wall speakers did you get if you don't mind me asking? As long as they don't take any modifications or extra power I'd be willing to just solder them in or whatever needs to get done.

#1693 3 years ago

Anyone have PinStadium lights on their Tommy? Good? Bad? Distracting?

It looks awesome, and at the same time a little much. Their BF sale has me tempted though.

#1708 3 years ago

Should I get the Pinsound Plus or the Pinsound Neo? there really a big difference?

#1711 3 years ago

Cool, Ordered the Plus, got the free headset and free shipping. Good enough for me!

#1713 3 years ago

Excited to stick it in there.

Giggity.

#1718 3 years ago

So, I received my v5 2 chips in the mail and I can't find any instructions to install them. I found a generic DE one but I can't find anything Tommy related and I don't wanna blow my game up

Where do I put these two ROM chips to make the v5 work? Will it reset my scores? Just wondering, my settings?

Thanks!

1 week later
#1740 3 years ago
Quoted from cybevenom:

hat seems forever got a developer shaker kit from the Pinsound brothers after i met Nicolas at the Dutch Pinball Open in 2018 (no sha

Quoted from cybevenom:

Long time silent member but finally at the party.
Been owning my Tommy for more than 10 years. Finally finished shopping it last week.

Those side vinyl's are sweet where did you get them?

#1742 3 years ago

So... I'm installing the Pinsound card right now and it's doing its 10%... 20% update playing it's elevator music and WOW.. The sound coming out of it is BAD ASS. You guys were totally right.

1 week later
#1756 3 years ago

So, I upgraded the game to 5.0 and now my Encore doesn't ever save my ball... like.. Ever.. hah.. If my flipper hits ONCE it's gone.. yet it's still there if I touch nothing it saves it but that's literally it.

I dug through the settings and couldn't really find anything that seemed to be what I'm looking for, how to I turn it on to be at least a little more generous? It used to be fantastic!

Save me! lol I'm getting WORSE at the game now because 1 of my 3 balls keeps being 1 or 2 flippers and then drains ! >.<

#1758 3 years ago
Quoted from Ive:

Check Adjustment 51
https://www.pinballcode.com/tommy5
Adjustment 51 - Proprietary
Original: No effect on the game.
Update: Renamed to “Ball Save”. Allows the player to control the amount of switches hit at start of ball before Ball Save is turned off. Range is 1 to 9. Default is 4.

Thank you!

#1759 3 years ago

Weird.. Just checked my Adjustment goes from 1-12.. then skips to 99 factory reset....

I have no 13-98.

#1762 3 years ago
Quoted from matt_adams:

You have to press the start button on the last adjustment to expand them

hhaha, I'm so dumb.

Thanks guys got it all sorted out.

2 weeks later
#1768 3 years ago
Quoted from Dallas_Pin:

Here’s an example of a ‘used’ Tommy PF that had no work done on it. Smooth .. your observations are spot on. My GnR and DESW are the same
[quoted image]

Really would love one of these to hang on my wall.

#1769 3 years ago

Anyone have any directions or pictures on how to install the Cliffy's? I finally got mine in after the holidays!

#1770 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

I always recommended the external headphone station as well. For $50, it saves you a lot of headaches going between orchestrations and controlling the external volume. The wheel on the Data East is terrible for controlling sound. They never seem to work. What I personally do is run an extended USB cable from the Pinsound card to the front of the coin door. I put one orchestration on each USB so when I want to change between orchestrations, I just swap out the USB. It is a lot easier than taking off the translite, lowering the speaker panel, etc. to get to the Pinsound card.
amazon.com link »

This is an underrated post.

#1771 3 years ago
Quoted from Milltown:

Could not be happier with my alternate translight from retro refurbs... Very cool.. Pinsound is killer once I get it ironed out . stil killer as it is...
The kids are alright cab art next from retro returns...
Have to stil instal my cliffys protectors amd new mirror decals and instal chads code.. Sinking some coin in this one but its a keeper...
[quoted image][quoted image]

I like your Pinbot

#1777 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Thanks, your probably the second person to actually show some praise Hard crowd to please, these pinball collectors.

Thank you for your pinsound <3

#1779 3 years ago

I'm not saying everyone in this thread should go vote tommy 10/10... but I'm not saying you shouldn't either

#1780 3 years ago
Quoted from Milltown:

Rest of the cliffys in place... Shooter dialed in manual and auto....
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Do you have any pictures installing them? I started putting them on today and I just don't want to take off anything I don't have to to get them on. The only one I've installed so far is by the shooter rod.

#1782 3 years ago
Quoted from Milltown:

Ahhh I don't... They take some time and patience for sure.... The left scoop is the tough one and it's not to bad to do.. The others are a breeze.

Crap. Lol I just don't wanna take apart stuff that I don't need to... I've already lost a screw that fell into the playfield somewhere I really hope it fell through but I can't find it or hear it anywhere.

#1783 3 years ago

On a side note, I decided to cheap out and make my own blades for my Tommy.

I went with a Silver mirrored vinyl and cut them to the same size as my protectors. *Just used them as a template worked GREAT and the whole roll of vinyl was around 8 bucks.

What do you think?

Definitely WAY better than it was stock.

I used the soapy water spray bottle method... Worked easy and took only about half a minute each side!

20210113_181554 (resized).jpg20210113_181554 (resized).jpg20210113_181612 (resized).jpg20210113_181612 (resized).jpg20210113_182307 (resized).jpg20210113_182307 (resized).jpg
2 months later
#1850 3 years ago
Quoted from lhammer610:

My Tommy cabinet is nearly trashed. The bottom got wet and the back. I could replace those sections, but the one side has some damage, too.
I might get a friend who is great at woodworking, to help me build a cabinet. Are there cabinet building plans around?
I was also thinking of ordering one of those virtual pinball cabinet kits. I am not sure how compatible that would be for a DE game.
Are the kits compatible with a real pinball machine? I think the DMD part of the backbox is a different size for DE vs. WPC. WPC has 5&1/2" speakers while Tommy has 4". Should I care? I would like to retain the Union Jack decals around the speaker, but dislike those metal speaker grills.

Damn that sucks.

Quoted from Fm09138:

I use poster board between the playfield and the cabinet when i lift the playfield up.

Thanks, yeah I finally ended up just buying the plastic protectors to protect the mirrored vinyl I put on.

1 month later
#1877 2 years ago
Quoted from monkfe:

You're better off getting the headphone adaptor that Pinsound sells...you can just reach down and adjust as needed and a double tap to 0 volume to change music jandra's ...concerning the sound packages, you only have to wait through the loading once, afterward it starts right up in a few seconds...I have noticed that if I have a couple packages it seems to do the second one after a reboot, which is what you seem to have experienced....you should be able to use your original pot btw to ajust your volume....not sure where it connects to the board as I never used it....

I've had my headphone jack sitting on a table for 6 months. Are there any directions to install these? Where the heck do I run the wire from the back board?

1 week later
#1883 2 years ago

Well done

2 months later
#1939 2 years ago
Quoted from ClarkGriswold:

Any The Who's Tommy Pinball Wizard owners out there willing to do me a small favor?
Here's what's going on: My Tommy recently started only registering 5 of the 6 balls that are installed at start up/boot up. At the same time it also started cycling the mirror up and down ALL the time, even in attract mode when you're not playing a game.
I was wondering if anyone out could run a quick test :
Take out one ball and boot the game. It should tell you that a ball is missing and run all the solenoids. Then when you press start, it will do the same thing. Then, after the third time when you press start it should start a game. I'm wondering if the missing ball is somehow causing the mirror to continuously run up and down (since the same "missing ball" issue stared at the same time)
I plan to take apart and check on the "ball return storage" switches to find out which one is not registering, as I certainly have all 6 balls installed, but wanted to see if a missing balled caused the same mirror problem on anyone else's machine?
Can anyone help test this or has anyone ran into the same issue before?

I bought mine with the same error.

I did a quick video here somewhere on how I fixed it, but basically you first figure out which ball switch isn't working, then follow it back to see if it's even getting power

"Don't just replace it like I did, it wasn't the problem"

Then I went up, and there's a gutter switch that is next, it didn't have power, so then I went up. Turns out one of the *Silver ball* ramp targets wire was broken off and it killed power all the way down the daisy chain to the ball.

Hope that helps.

#1940 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Working on a new Pinsound orchestration for Tommy with all live Who tracks. If anyone wants to give it a try, here is a link to the folder. Any songs you think would be worthwhile to add, please let me know. I have a few modes to update the songs as they are the previous non-live tracks. Thanks.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1m7y3wH53ZhbzqxzE0TMNhrfEqBNR34k5?usp=sharing
PS - let me know if the link works ok

I downloaded someone's live who tracks about a year ago and enjoy it enough, however I just wish it played Pinball wizard sometimes a little longer. It almost never gets through the intro guitars

1 week later
#1956 2 years ago

I love this pin so much.

2 months later
#1991 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

New dust cover for glass
[quoted image]

That's Smexy how much / where'd you get something like that? Depending on price I might snag one.

Or maybe I can just get a friend to print out something who related on a banner and drape it over it in the same kind of way hmmm.

5 months later
#2072 2 years ago
Quoted from ChadH:

Thank you. Wow, has it been that long? Ahh, back when we were younger and more innocent.

Yeah man thank you it's fun.

#2073 2 years ago

The knocker is super cool when you make the top scores

3 weeks later
#2074 1 year ago

Just saw the Who live in Houston Yesterday. Man Pete can SHRED the guitar still. They started at 830pm and played almost 3 HOURS!

#2075 1 year ago

Tommy is no longer on the top 100

2 weeks later
#2082 1 year ago
Quoted from Wylte:

Joined the club today!
[quoted image]

Welcome!
Tommy is #1 in my heart

1 year later
#2260 35 days ago
Quoted from cfh:

Does anyone have a Prototype Dataeast Tommy game with six pop bumpers and chimes? Really need a picture of the Auxiliary driver board. Also what software revisions do you have? My proto Tommy has
Display: A0.31 10/14/1993
Cpu: USA 0.04 FP 10/15/1993
Also looking for a new 4 sound ROM dataeast sound board (used on Tommy, GnR, WWF). thank you!!!
[email protected]

There's one for sale online right now.

https://www.greatamericanpinball.com/product-page/tommy-prototype-pinball-machine

Not going to lie, I thought about buying it and sitting it right next to my Tommy, but I'm the only one who enjoys my pinballs for the most part and I wouldn't want it to just sit there.

#2261 35 days ago
Quoted from zahner:

I had little luck with the volume control on the the headphone jack unit. It goes from 0 to 100 with nothing in-between. I just leave it at 100 and so it does not come into play when I am playing. I only use the jack unit when I use headphones. Love the Pinshound board and shaker, but not a big fan of the Headphone jack unit.

Same, Love the Pinsound but it's either Loud, or LOUDER lol

#2262 35 days ago
Quoted from rvermeire:

If anyone is looking for a different replacement or additional on the side topper or in game flipper bats or target decals, we made some...
We will have them with a little hole in the middle so the central metal comes trough or with a target pad (but makes it a bit thicker ).
Pictures are without the pad. Still ok if you put some mylar on.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1508-pin-decals

Adding these stickers really is a must for how cheap it is. They look so much better as targets and honestly seeing one the other way looks awful without them lol

#2263 35 days ago
Quoted from Scheuejp:

I know i’m one of the only people who enjoy the broadway aspect of the pin. But that is because I first heard the music when my Dad took me to see it on Broadway in 1993. Well guess what? It is back on Broadway starting March 8th! I highly recommend going if you live anywhere near NY. I cant wait to go see it again.
[quoted image]

I'm going to a show sometime in April or May!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
€ 25.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Pin-Decals

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

€ 27.50
Playfield - Decals
Pin-Decals

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 18.95
$ 28.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 18.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

Machine - For Sale
Fairfax, VA
$ 18.95
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Pinball Haus

Lighting - Led
TheDudeMods

Flipper Parts
TheDudeMods

$ 285.99
Cabinet - Other
PinSound

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rojerlockless.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-whos-tommy-club-can-you-hear-me-members-only?tu=rojerlockless and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.