(Topic ID: 142990)

The Who's TOMMY Club - Can you hear me? Members Only!

By ChadH

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 2,268 posts
  • 189 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 21 days ago by Cloud7
  • Topic is favorited by 101 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20240402_190633 (resized).jpg
IMG_0837 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
208B62BB-BFC2-4887-BF1F-C1553C296DC4 (resized).jpeg
E39892B0-EAE6-405E-8081-1FCCBE1A62BC (resized).png
D7947C2E-4557-4064-80FD-F244F3C06761 (resized).jpeg
20230802_224904 (resized).jpg
20230802_224851 (resized).jpg
IMG_3423 (resized).jpeg
Screen Shot 2023-07-27 at 9.35.26 AM (resized).png
IMG_3415 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3413 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3410 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3411 (resized).jpeg
Screen Shot 2023-07-26 at 11.04.34 AM (resized).png
Screen Shot 2023-07-26 at 11.03.38 AM (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider punkin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1069 4 years ago

Hey all, mind if i step in and rest my feet?

pb4 (resized).jpgpb4 (resized).jpg
#1081 4 years ago

Thank you mate. Just ordered my card to fit my new RTommy, so i'll try to figure out how to d/l and use it.

#1088 4 years ago
snip1 (resized).JPGsnip1 (resized).JPG
1 week later
#1107 4 years ago

I put a pinsound board in yesterday and didn't run an extra cable. I have the regular DMD if that makes a difference?

#1109 4 years ago

Great more shipping from OS for a cable that should be part of the package? Why wouldn't it be included if it's needed?

3 weeks later
#1124 4 years ago

I would love a set of those posted to Australia.

#1128 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

mr_tantrum does great work! He does a lot of mods for The Getaway. I used his target decals on my Getaway and no issues in terms of them falling off. He was nice enough to custom make them for me.
Probably a little overkill on the Union Jack But like something to cover the plain targets.

Any chance you can ask him to print sets and list them either on the market or here?

#1136 4 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

pinballjah let me know that there was some interest in the items I made for him, so I thought I would pop in and introduce myself.
I'm happy to offer the items I created for pinballjah to everyone. He originally came to me since he had purchased a variety of my mods for other games. I've done custom mods (decals, apron cards, 3D design, etc.) for a multitude of pins, but I mainly focus on the pins in my collection. However, when someone comes to me for something different, I'm always willing to entertain the opportunity.
For my Tommy items, the pricing includes US shipping. However, I will also quote on a per order basis for international orders. I don't want to open a store and I don't put a lot up in classifieds (I do have a few items up right now), as I prefer to handle everything directly. The pricing is as presented, and there are no discounts for multiple items. Everything is hand made using only quality materials and my best work as if I was installing them in my own pins. Just PM me if you are interested in anything, and we'll work out the quote and payment details. I'm typically able to make and ship these items within a couple of days of payment.
- "The Who" spinner decals | $5 each (buy them for 1 or 2 targets, for the front or for both sides)
- Set of 3 3D-printed Union Jack flipper toppers | $15
- Set of 11 Union Jack target decals (8 round & 3 rectangle) | $25

Thanks mate, just can't justify that sort of coin to myself for the stickers.
Good luck with it though, they look great.

1 month later
#1158 4 years ago

Thanks, D/L'ed

1 month later
#1184 4 years ago

I like that the songs are there but i'm going to be changing back as the end songs go for way too long and makes it hard to enjoy the game on the next machine. I end up turning Tommy off and power cycling it all the time.

#1186 4 years ago

Yes, that's what i meant. I'm not really into learning how to do that, i'm relying on good people like yourself.

It's feedback from one person only, but if others are having the same problem perhaps you could offer a 'short' and long version? I'd keep it for sure if it wasn't for that.

#1199 4 years ago

Thank you very much mate! Could you post a link when you are finished please?

Pic as a reward for you. Tommy and his older brother Tales from The Crypt, both running pinsound.

pb27 (resized).jpgpb27 (resized).jpg
#1201 4 years ago

Does OK, i never look at it.

#1217 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Hey Punkin, I am currently uploading the v2 Tommy orchestration I just finished to shorten the music after the game ends. There are four random tracks after the game ends (Love reign over me, Behind blue eyes, Tommy can you hear me, Listening to you). I have limited the music to 1 minute and most starts to fade out after around 45 seconds. So this should solve your complaint about the music playing too long after the game ends. Hope you find this fix helpful and you can start to enjoy the orchestration from now on.
I will do the same thing for the other orchestration with the missions from the Tommy soundtrack. Thanks.

Did you upload this version in the end mate? Could you post a link if so?

#1224 4 years ago

Not the first but d/l'ing now thanks.

#1226 4 years ago

Haven't put it in yet mate, i'll let you know in a couple of days, but thanks for the effort 100%.

2 months later
#1263 4 years ago
Quoted from Kratogen:

Is there any way to get the Tommy V5.00 without buying an EPROM burner? Does anyone sell an EPROM with the 5.00 already installed?

Buy one from a member who has a burner?

1 month later
#1302 3 years ago

there's some nice union jack flipper toppers for sale by a member in this thread, would look good on your machine. i like the blades, have mirrors on mine.

2 months later
#1327 3 years ago

Get the pinsound card if you are a fan of the band.

My Tommy and Tales from The Crypt left yesterday. Just too much maintenance on the DE's for me, seem to be broken more than going.. Shame because i loved both.

#1331 3 years ago

Hopefully mine will be trouble free for the new owners for many years to come too.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Fairfax, VA
$ 45.95
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

€ 27.50
Playfield - Decals
Pin-Decals

$ 28.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Flipper Parts
TheDudeMods

$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 18.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 18.95
Lighting - Led
TheDudeMods

$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Pinball Haus

$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 25.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Pin-Decals

$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider punkin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-whos-tommy-club-can-you-hear-me-members-only?tu=punkin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.