(Topic ID: 143859)

The Who pinball.....please Stern, make this happen.

By Trekkie1978

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 123 posts
  • 54 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Ive
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

The_Who_-_Artist_interpretation.jpg
    Spider.jpg
    Keith_Lily_kit.jpg
    Who_lasers.jpg
    Guitar_has_seconds.jpg
    Kids_are_alright.jpg
    134360.jpg
    11200769_881764665231364_3844992065618555698_n.jpg
    aerosmith-logo.jpg
    rock.jpg
    townsend.jpg
    NooneTheWhoBluesMagoos.jpg
    78009-i.jpg
    images.jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mulder2010.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#55 8 years ago

A lot of great artwork package possibilities:
    Pro - The Kids Are Alright (Union Jack throughout)
    Premium - Who's Next graphics
    LE - Quadrophenia design

(Almost) a countless number of great songs to use. Stern, please license more songs and allow them to be played in attract mode / game play. Use some concert footage in the dots... great call outs from The Kids Are Alright movie.

I might have to buy all three.

#85 8 years ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

The only reported act of violence at Woodstock was Pete Townshend clubbing Abby Hoffman over the head with his guitar.
    Had it not been for him, 500,000 people would have had a perfectly violence free weekend.

Abby had that coming!! Don't jump on stage and expect to take over. Pete Townshend has since mentioned that in hindsight, he should have let him say a few words, but don't think he had any idea who Abby was.

#86 8 years ago
    Quoted from gweempose:

The Who have enough great songs in their catalog that you could do an entire WHO pin without even using anything from Tommy. I'd definitely be in. They are easily one of my favorite bands. I'd insist on something from Face Dances, though. One of their most underrated albums, IMHO.

A lot of great songs, but which one? Maybe 'You' would work, 'Another Tricky Day'.

#88 8 years ago

They're winding down for sure. Daltrey's health is stable now, but his voice isn't what it used to be. He can't really swing the mike anymore. Can't imagine they'll want to continue with the travel schedules.

Hope this game happens!!

#94 8 years ago

Pete's not a pedo. Read up on the subject and you'll see that he was railroaded at first, then fully exonerated. I wouldn't listen to their music anymore if that was actually true.

#95 8 years ago

Now would that be a great back glass or what?

Kids are alright.jpgKids are alright.jpg

#99 8 years ago

Well, you are 'crazy'. Agree and disagree. I would take painted over a stock photo. TKAA is certainly 100x better than 65 year old Stones and AC/DC. Hell, I'd have to make my own back glass when I had a few hours to think it through.

Guitar has seconds.jpgGuitar has seconds.jpgWho lasers.jpgWho lasers.jpg

#100 8 years ago

He did use a card to access the site, but he didn't download anything. Hard drives were clean and contained zero images.

He's guilty of being pretty stupid to get anywhere near a site like that. Bad, bad decision on his part.

The law is obviously harsh for anybody that goes to a site like that, and I'm sure all of us would agree that the law is just (and should NOt be changed), if it protects one kid. Lowest shit on the planet is a pedo.

#118 8 years ago

A couple of symbols for the band to get into the game's artwork... Pictures of Lily drum kit was pretty cool!
    Keith Lily kit.jpgKeith Lily kit.jpgSpider.jpgSpider.jpg

2 weeks later
    #120 8 years ago

The_Who_-_Artist_interpretation.jpgThe_Who_-_Artist_interpretation.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mulder2010.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-who-pinballplease-stern-make-this-happen?tu=mulder2010 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.